Original Perfume Video

Hannah

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Another fine mess courtesy of Britney and co :otears:

Um actually it was courtesy of RCA......Joseph literally said the label nixed the original because it was too violent!

I personally think the original concept for the Perfume video seemed stupid as **** and not appropriate for the song! 

11 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Um actually it was courtesy of RCA......Joseph literally said the label nixed the original because it was too violent!

I personally think the original concept for the Perfume video seemed stupid as **** and not appropriate for the song! 

Whereas the one we got was amazing and so exciting and the best vid she's done :sofedup:

I still love this song to death despite the music video it was given,badassney could have been. :crying4:

Also let's just take a moment to say i was the one who killed the original video for Make Me... since my ******* said when the info about her killing a dude in the video was leaked that ''Murderney'' was not gonna be cut from the video again and posted a picture of her holding up the gun in her jacket for Perfume,that's how i **** everything up.

7 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Whereas the one we got was amazing and so exciting and the best vid she's done :sofedup:

funny how Britney's reps stated that it was a choice coming from the artist, yet britrads still blame the label / director / team etc

the poor innocent Britney is never responsible of anything when it comes to her career, when you listen to them :weirdmeout:

Perfume got wasted so fast with the tacky cleaned up video we got... :tiffsniffle:

it's such a pity. the original plot could do wonders for the song. it could make such a big contrast to the lyrics and beat of the song. i can't believe they messed with us, with her career, with themselves, with whatever, in reality. 

:meltdown:

9 minutes ago, Roger said:

funny how Britney's reps stated that it was a choice coming from the artist, yet britrads still blame the label / director / team etc

the poor innocent Britney is never responsible of anything when it comes to her career, when you listen to them :weirdmeout:

Joseph literally said the label scrapped the original because of the gun violence which had become a huge issue in the US

Archived