imagine britney dances like this on superbowl 2018

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm. I was actually thinking the same thing when someone else posted the video on the Heather Morris thread. Ugh, it would be nice but I don't think she will. I almost don't want her to do the superbowl because it will instil the Britney hate back into the mainstream. Even if she killed the dancing, she wouldn't be singing live and would get dragged for that. If she put in work to make it a great show with amazing dancing I'd be cool with that regardless of the hate but if it is just POM then I'm officially out

8 minutes ago, December02 said:

Hm. I was actually thinking the same thing when someone else posted the video on the Heather Morris thread. Ugh, it would be nice but I don't think she will. I almost don't want her to do the superbowl because it will instil the Britney hate back into the mainstream. Even if she killed the dancing, she wouldn't be singing live and would get dragged for that. If she put in work to make it a great show with amazing dancing I'd be cool with that regardless of the hate but if it is just POM then I'm officially out

it was me :selenerz:

who cares live singing if she can dance like this ?:rihclap: but anyway she can't do half of this choreography now unfortunately, i'm worried about superbowl :ponderney:

I think she would perform a great and memorable show no matter what. She may not dance like she did before but we all know that she does when it really counts.

It would be a production overload and I wouldn't be surprised if she brings out all of the tricks. Glitz and glam would be on point. It would have to be simply because of the event.

We all know the her label likes to maintain the illusion that's she's still a huge pop star. And she is, but we all know her star power has faded, but she is still very relevant.

But like with the circus tour, production is big and flashy to cover up th fact that she isn't singing live and that her dancing is a bit off from what we know she's capable of. 

I'd love to see her do it. Though I also feel like she would have a guest or two. Britney is always best when she's solo. I swear, if will.i.**** shows up, I'd die. 

I think she's ready, but just nervous. People would love her, there's always going to be haters, but you can't worry about them. 

The present britney makes me feel sad, to know that she has so much talent, to know that she can shine like no other. But she does not want to and against that nobody can fight. Is your decision. Britney could dance better than morris this is sad very sad :nydisgust:

giphy.gif

Her dancing bad ! She got the energy too! She would obviously rehearse a whole lot cause the nfl makes them . And she would obviously have choreography. whether it be great choreography who knows but she would give her best like vmas and bbmas. Plus the theatrics would make up for the horrible choreography if its bad 

giphy.gif 

I don't like watching Heather dancing.She's technically great but she doesn't give me any emotions at all.A good dancer needs to act on stage.She doesn't have that.Dancing is an art.What she does isn't inspiring.

So i would prefer Britney to dance like in her original MATM video ;) 

**(i can't help but get angry at her because of that Glee episode.weird!)

Archived