Meet & Greet 2017 in Vegas : your reviews

musolino

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, musolino said:

Hi everybody ! 

I'm really curious about the meet and greet in Vegas in 2017 ? How was your experiences ? Is Britney more relaxed ? Can you speak more than 1 second with her ? 

Hey!

I did M&G in January and can safely say I'm so glad I did it. It's amazing and so surreal going up on the stage, looking through the props, meeting Felicia, looking at the costumes and all the backstage area, it's well worth it just for that, the tour is awesome! The M&G itself is rushed, yes. I probably got about 20 seconds with Britney, tops. She didn't really say anything, but I didn't really say anything either - I was so nervous! 

Felicia warned us all beforehand that she gives you the energy you give her, and this showed (I had a sneaky look at the other pictures, her pictures with the people who were OTT or didn't really care were not good), luckily I'd prepared myself and figured it best to keep it cool, collected and simple and I think I got a great picture :)

It was worth every penny, I met Britney Spears! I don't regret it at all.

29 minutes ago, jaredw said:

Hey!

I did M&G in January and can safely say I'm so glad I did it. It's amazing and so surreal going up on the stage, looking through the props, meeting Felicia, looking at the costumes and all the backstage area, it's well worth it just for that, the tour is awesome! The M&G itself is rushed, yes. I probably got about 20 seconds with Britney, tops. She didn't really say anything, but I didn't really say anything either - I was so nervous! 

Felicia warned us all beforehand that she gives you the energy you give her, and this showed (I had a sneaky look at the other pictures, her pictures with the people who were OTT or didn't really care were not good), luckily I'd prepared myself and figured it best to keep it cool, collected and simple and I think I got a great picture :)

It was worth every penny, I met Britney Spears! I don't regret it at all.

Sounds so cool !  :unbelievableney: Thanks for your review !

Archived