Can someone tell me if this snippet is real?

Jackie Anthony

Real or Fake? doesn't really sound like her. Lmk if this is just another idiot on youtube putting Britney's name on something that's not her.

Also Sorry about that "Grow" snippet I posted the other day, honestly didn't know it was fake, I genuinely thought it was her.

But lmk what you think guys

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jackie Anthony said:

Real or Fake? doesn't really sound like her. Lmk if this is just another idiot on youtube putting Britney's name on something that's not her.

Also Sorry about that "Grow" snippet I posted the other day, honestly didn't know it was fake, I genuinely thought it was her.

But lmk what you think guys

It's fake, it blows my mind how people who are big enough Britney fans to join a forum dedicated to her can't even recognize her own voice:squintney:

Guest $elfish

GROW IS FAKE ?! i was legit excited for that full song to leak

1 hour ago, Jackie Anthony said:

is it a real non britney song tho? if it is plz link me 

1 hour ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

GROW IS FAKE ?! i was legit excited for that full song to leak

is it a real non britney song tho? if it is plz link me 

It's Valentine by Lolene,she honestly makes really good songs !

Her song was even posted as the ''Downtown'' snippet but it was actually ''Fantasy Girl'' by her,truly a pop masterpiece.

Guest $elfish
10 hours ago, Lucky's ***** said:

It's Valentine by Lolene,she honestly makes really good songs !

Her song was even posted as the ''Downtown'' snippet but it was actually ''Fantasy Girl'' by her,truly a pop masterpiece.

I can't find it on YouTube :lostney: 

can u please link me the song if u have the link ? 

20 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It's fake, it blows my mind how people who are big enough Britney fans to join a forum dedicated to her can't even recognize her own voice:squintney:

well nobody wanted to admit that e.g. Work ***** vocals are to a huge part myahs... 

Archived