Chantaje bout to get 1 Billion while SP didnt even break 100 million yet

Dynasty

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Dynasty said:

:otears: do you remember that at the beginning SP diged up a grave for chantaje and buried it in it? It was trending for days and gaining views insanely before her team left it to rot :otears: the sad life of being a britney stan

That's because Shakira's channel has tons of subscribers (due to hits like Waka Waka, Can't Remember To Forget You, etc), the key is having big hits then lots of susbscribers, each era it becomes easier for Britney to get more views, this era if she had given a **** about her 'baby' we could've got some big hits and theb we would build half of the way up for her next era, but cause this era was a flop, next era it'll be just as hard to get views as in this one. The key is having tons of subscribers. Watch Katy's and Justin Bieber's flops have way more views than Make Me and Slumber Party.

Because Shakira is on another level in terms of effort and vocal ability. She promotes her music and is passionate about her career and her fans. We all know that Britney is lazy and does the bare minimum now all in the name of money. You can downvote me all you like but it annoys me how Britney does next to nothing and you expect her to be on the level of other hard-working artists. 

4 minutes ago, cgshaw said:

Because Shakira is on another level in terms of effort and vocal ability. She promotes her music and is passionate about her career and her fans. We all know that Britney is lazy and does the bare minimum now all in the name of money. You can downvote me all you like but it annoys me how Britney does next to nothing and you expect her to be on the level of other hard-working artists. 

:angietea: :angietea: :angietea:

1 hour ago, cgshaw said:

Shakira and maluma havent performed it live together 

only maluma in his concerts :forkit:

1 hour ago, cgshaw said:

The song isn't that good, nor the video, Shakira is a really great artist, but doesn't promote as much anymore. Maluma sucks, but has millions of fans and is the 'it' thing right now. Shakira also has millions of fans not only in Latin America, but all around the world. It's effortless for them to reach that amount of views.

And seriously, I'm Latin but I don't understand how, or why, or when did Maluma become that big. I've never heard of him before, and one day he suddenly had billions of views on his YT channel, and so that other thing J Balvin, and I was like what? :squintney: They've killed the pop music in Latin America. Well, it was already dead, but now they're the new "pop" while true pop artists from the past that are still releasing music, barely get 1M views per video nowadays, and that's so sad to see. :idkney:

I love Shakira, but I think the last song I really liked of her was Can't Remember to Forget You, and it's been 3 years. I guess she'll just stick with this formula of urban music and collaborations, because it is what's selling for her, but I really don't like it.

1 hour ago, cgshaw said:

Shakira puts in the same amount of effort. She hasn't toured in 7 years and her last album flopped with barely any promo, Britney did more promo for glory actually. The difference is shak keeps herself f out there and collabswith popular artists that people actually like.

Archived