The intimate Britney Spears collection

NiceSpears

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it did that well in the end. The dedicated website to the line was taken down ages ago and you can only buy a few pieces directly from Change now. I bought a couple of bits myself. Honestly it wasn't the best range. I couldn't get many of the bras I liked in my size despite them being made for "all women and all sizes" so had to settle for whatever I could get. They were also quite expensive tbh. 

Sadly, the line didn' do to well BUT not because it wasn't good (I have a few bras and panties) but the promo was just so bad... At least in the US it completely lacked the support of a well known lingerie brand or retailer. She should have sell it through Nordstrom or Dillards or Bloomingdales - not through her own website, that was a recipe for disaster.

3 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Sadly, the line didn' do to well BUT not because it wasn't good (I have a few bras and panties) but the promo was just so bad... At least in the US it completely lacked the support of a well known lingerie brand or retailer. She should have sell it through Nordstrom or Dillards or Bloomingdales - not through her own website, that was a recipe for disaster.

Do you know if her line with Candies did well? I don't live in US, so I'm not sure.

Archived