Britney has the best *** but she's never really shown it off in a video or photoshoot

WillR

Even though it isn't as big as it used to be, she still has literally the best *** in the world, but she's never really shown it off for real in a music video or photo shoot or even instagram. I know she shows it off during POM but why only POM? Nobody even realizes that she has an amazing *** because she doesn't show it off in music videos/photoshoots/instagram. She clearly puts a lot of work into making her *** look so amazing, it makes no sense 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WillR said:

Even though it isn't as big as it used to be, she still has literally the best *** in the world, but she's never really shown it off for real in a music video or photo shoot or even instagram. I know she shows it off during POM but why only POM? Nobody even realizes that she has an amazing *** because she doesn't show it off in music videos/photoshoots/instagram. She clearly puts a lot of work into making her *** look so amazing, it makes no sense 

Archived