Former "Glee" Star Heather Morris, Performing Britney's Toxic Tonight Is Vegas Night On Dancing With The Stars

IconicShow

Heather Morris from Glee will be performing Toxic on the Dancing with the Stars, Vegas theme tonight.

Heather isn't excited to be doing Britney again.

Link to video of the performance below:

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2017/04/03/heather-morris-alan-bersten-tango-dwts-season-24-week-3/

We found out we’ll be performing to Britney Spears‘ “Toxic” for this week’s Vegas theme, which has me a little bit thrilled and a little bit disappointed all at the same time. Haven’t I already done this? Isn’t this what my iconic character on Glee is based on? I’m here to show my fans — and the rest of the world — more about who Heather really is and, to me, this seems like a step back in time.

I called my sister to share my thoughts and she quickly assured me, saying, “Heather, so many of your fans will be so happy to see you perform this again!” Talking to her allowed me to understand that I have to set my ego aside and bring myself to this as much as I can because, without my fans, I would not be where I am today.

Going into tonight’s show, I’m tired — not only from our substantially lengthy group rehearsals we’ve had the entire weekend, but also because my family is in town and want to make sure I go get as much quality time spent with them as possible. So all I’ll say is DO NOT miss the opportunity to tune in to see me perform to Britney Spears’ “Toxic” tonight. I can guarantee you, Alan did one hell of a job choreographing it and we will NOT disappoint.

http://people.com/tv/dwts-heather-morris-exclusive-blog-vegas-week-britney-spears/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

did she go yet?

Lol yeah the full video is at the Just Jared link I posted in the OP

Just now, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

"Step back"? DaFuck

Its Britney ******* Spears, she's legendary and your character is what made your career, she should be grateful and always look back and be happy of what you accomplished and make it new not be like "ugh this ******* **** again" 

This gives me "**** glee" teas :mhm: 

:mhm:

Archived