Britney - Live in Concert setlist ideas?

reecejwilson

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This setlist is like a POM 3.0 adapted to Glory, as we know it won't be a whole new show. It stills a greatest hits show, but with some Glory songs.

Β 

Intro

Β 1.Β Β Β Β Β  Work *****

2.Β Β Β Β Β  Womanizer

3.Β Β Β Β Β  Piece Of Me

Overprotected interlude

4.Β Β Β Β Β  Me Against The Music

5.Β Β Β Β Β  Gimme More

6.Β Β Β Β Β  Break The Ice

Love Me Down Interlude (this would be like a revamped Neon section)

7.Β Β Β Β Β  If I’m Dancing

8.Β Β Β Β Β  Do You Wanna Come Over?

9.Β Β Β Β Β  Hold It Against Me

Circus interlude (AΒ whole new set with kind of a western concept, to replace the current Circus section. She would wear an all black outfit similar to the one she used in the first section of DWADT.)

10.Β Β  I’m A Slave 4 U

11.Β Β  Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

12.Β Β  Liar

Coupure Γ‰lectrique interlude (This section has the same conceptΒ from the current one that goes from Slave to Do Somethin'. The Slumber Party performance would have a similar scenario from the Get Naked performance on TCS:BS. Make Me would have something like TOMH on TCS:BS in the last chorus)

13.Β Β  Slumber Party

14.Β Β  Make Me

15.Β Β  Breathe On Me

16.Β Β  Touch Of My Hand

Interlude

17.Β Β  Man On The Moon

18.Β Β  Baby One More Time

19.Β Β  Oops I Did It Again

My Prerogative interlude

20.Β Β  Toxic

21.Β Β  Stronger

22.Β Β  (You Drive Me) Crazy

Encore

23.Β Β  Till The World Ends

15 minutes ago, utoxic said:

Circus interlude (AΒ whole new set with kind of a western concept, to replace the current Circus section. She would wear an all black outfit similar to the one she used in the first section of DWADT.)

10.Β Β  I’m A Slave 4 U

11.Β Β  Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

12.Β Β  Liar

Β 

OMG. I'd love this

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be POM ...Β :wannadie:

we are now in 2017 and the show is almost the same ...Β  :meltdown:

I'm tired of Work ***** (it's not even a good song ! :lessons:), first it was for support BJ and I'm thinking about this but ... Glory happened and WB is still the opening song :madonna:

Britney: Live in Concert

Invitation (Intro)

Work *****

Womanizer

Break the Ice / Piece of Me

Β 

I Love Rock 'n' Roll (Interlude)

Me Against the Music

Do Somethin'

Gimme More

Β 

Everytime (Interlude)

Man On the Moon

...Baby One More Time / Oops!.. I Did It Again

Just Luv Me

Β 

Scream & Shout (Interlude)

Boys

Do You Wanna Come Over?

If I'm Dancing

Β 

Get Naked (Interlude)

I'm a Slave 4 U

Make Me...

Slumber Party

Β 

Circus (Interlude)

Circus

If U Seek Amy

Breathe On Me / Touch of My Hand

Β 

Jungle Fever (Interlude)

Toxic

Love Me Down

Stronger / (You Drive Me) Crazy

Β 

Apocalypse (Encore)

Till the World Ends

Β 

Β 

Unfortunately it will most likely be the POM setlist with minor changes, although I swear if she doesn't finally add Overprotected and give the song the respect it deserves, I'm going to be so annoyed.Β AnΒ iconic classic like that cannot be paid dust for so long.Β 

Β 

My dream setlist would be the removal of Boys, Work *****, Till the World Ends, Womanizer and Piece of Me. Also Circus, If U Seek Amy, Toxic and Make Me.. unless they revamp the choreos, because despite being some of her most iconic hits, the performances are absolutely dire. Replace them withΒ songs that haveΒ more high energy choreo that leave less room for nervous, step-counting Britney. I would LOVE to see (I Got That) Boom Boom with its original choreo make a return, also finally give My Prerogative a performance, and add Hold It Against Me, Toy Soldier, Showdown and a few more Glory additions; preferences would be Love Me Down, Better and Change Your Mind. Everytime is also a bit played out now, I'd like to see it replaced with another ballad like Shadow, LuckyΒ or Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know, but only if she would actually sing live, if not, just replace it with a dance song because what's the point of having a ballad if not a single word is sung live.

Β 

I just want something a little more sophisticated and worthy of having Britney's name on it, rather than the PG13 show we keep getting and expecting. I know the tour will not have the same budget or energy that something like the Onyx Hotel Tour had, but I would just love to see them try and at least incorporate something like that. Have a major theme for the show, put more effort into making costumes that actually highlight Britney without showing off just about everything (enough of the boring, tacky leotards already!!), and actually have fun making the performances actually performances! Not just walking about on stage, being directed around by the backup dancers.Β 

Archived