Describe what Britney Spears means for you

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's weird because it makes me quite emotional...the way I became a stan for her is so weird and bizarre that people probably wouldn't believe me, but she became part of my world and always will be now. 

I would say, she gives me strength inside. When the world is so dark (which it often seems), there are so many places her songs and videos can take me to that are so poignant. 

What makes her so unique - her beauty, her soul, her drive, her mystery and the way she touches others in a way that can't actually be explained.

This is one of those situations where it *just* clicks for me and seems right. As a celebrity, she doesn't really open up to her fans that much and is kind of a mystery which *in theory* should make it hard to form any kind of connection with her BUT... I have never felt a bigger connection with another celebrity on the face of Hollywood (cheesy, ik), which is kind of a miracle. :mhm:

Besides all that, I just find her inspiring, to see that someone can get through what she had to tolerate, and seeing how her unconditional love for her children saved her. :unbothered: She doesn't have the need to be shady, she is humble, nice, quirky and a beautiful soul inside out, which is very impressive and noteworthy. :clap1:

I don't want to say much but Britney literally means the world to me. She's the only person that I can strongly relate to, sometimes I even feel like we're the same person because of how much she reminds me of myself. It's not just about her as an artist but as a person. If it wasn't for her I don't know how I would've managed to get through some very difficult times in my life. She's like a god to me and will always be even if she retired. Words just can't explain what she means to me.

She is my idol in many ways. She started as my favorite pop idol but she eventually became my one and only forever. I knew her at her best when everyone praised her and I enjoyed everything she gave us, it's unmeasureable to say how much she influenced my childhood in terms of fun, entertainment and music. I had many favorite singers but she always remained as "that one". As a fan I saw her at her best but also at her worst, that's where I saw Britney, the person, she was no longer my pop idol, she became another part of me (so cheesy to say, lol) not just as a musician but as someone who I really cared about. I screamed with every little thing she did, I laughed with her everytime she laughed too, I spent hours waiting for video premieres, news of her, album releases, I cried when I saw her in that ambulance being taken to the hospital and that scene broke my heart, during 2007 I still had hope on her but after seeing that tragic image I really thought she was gonna die. Womanizer means a lot for me as a fan, it's a public statement to prove everyone wrong, I cried when I first watched it and I couldn't be more proud of her.

She's been in almost every stage of my life since I was 7 or 8, I have at least one song of her for every emotion I have felt.  I knew her when I saw "Crazy" in 1999 and after almost 20 years I am here waiting for her 10th album. :brit:

You know being a fan since thevearly days of bomt I can say i saw a lot of her.

Bud i stood behind her . I enyoyedall of her work.

I do not care what others think about her. Shes Britney and  shes irreplaceble For me. 

Being a fan for almost 20 years it might sound crazy bud I care about her.  I really pray for the best for her . Cause in some way I love her as a human. 

In 2007 I was so scared. I hardly did not dare to check any news cause I was afraid of what we all feared back then. Bud she pulled trough.

She did not gave those ..... what they want.

Thats why u will never ever say something negative about that special unique beautiful women who  I started to like in 98 and keps me impressing.

I swear we havent seen the last of her 

1 hour ago, Belgian Britney Fan said:

How much do you really love her.

When you became a fan.

What makes her so unique. What are those things Britney Spears has that no other celeb has.

What makes her beautiful.

Where there moments you where scared about her

Tell everything

I just love her to death. Became a stan during the oops era, I've been around here forever <3

13 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

She is my idol in many ways. She started as my favorite pop idol but she eventually became my one and only forever. I knew her at her best when everyone praised her and I enjoyed everything she gave us, it's unmeasureable to say how much she influenced my childhood in terms of fun, entertainment and music. I had many favorite singers but she always remained as "that one". As a fan I saw her at her best but also at her worst, that's where I saw Britney, the person, she was no longer my pop idol, she became another part of me (so cheesy to say, lol) not just as a musician but as someone who I really cared about. I screamed with every little thing she did, I laughed with her everytime she laughed too, I spent hours waiting for video premieres, news of her, album releases, I cried when I saw her in that ambulance being taken to the hospital and that scene broke my heart, during 2007 I still had hope on her but after seeing that tragic image I really thought she was gonna die. Womanizer means a lot for me as a fan, it's a public statement to prove everyone wrong, I cried when I first watched it and I couldn't be more proud of her.

She's been in almost every stage of my life since I was 7 or 8, I have at least one song of her for every emotion I have felt.  I knew her when I saw "Crazy" in 1999 and after almost 20 years I am here waiting for her 10th album. :brit:

I was so afraid to... 

She was lying there in that ambulance I really tought it was over :(

I hope she gets 100 years old!!!

11 minutes ago, Belgian Britney Fan said:

I was so afraid to... 

She was lying there in that ambulance I really tought it was over :(

I hope she gets 100 years old!!!

2007 was horrible as a fan, everyday there was something worse than the day before. It was painful to see her going through harder things as time was passing by. I hated when people used to make fun of her, it wasn't funny to make fun of someone's pain. :lostney:

When that ambulance drama happened, I saw it on the news one morning right after waking up and I literally thought she was gonna die, I said, this is it, she's totally lost, this is another Hollywood tragic story. I wanted to cry, it was horrible :crying2:

Some fans that knew her after her breakdown will never know what it felt like to see your fave about to die, it's horrible and Im glad those times are gone. 

5 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

2007 was horrible as a fan, everyday there was something worse than the day before. It was painful to see her going through harder things as time was passing by. I hated when people used to make fun of her, it wasn't funny to make fun of someone's pain. :lostney:

When that ambulance drama happened, I saw it on the news one morning right after waking up and I literally thought she was gonna die, I said, this is it, she's totally lost, this is another Hollywood tragic story. I wanted to cry, it was horrible :crying2:

Some fans that knew her after her breakdown will never know what it felt like to see your fave about to die, it's horrible and Im glad those times are gone. 

Those mean press i cant describe them already wrote her obitt that so rude

I'm going to cry as I type this, but here we go. I remember being a young girl in 1998. Britney was everything I wanted to be. I wanted to look like her, dance like her, sing like her. And she was more than just a good performer for me. She was a good person and someone I could relate to when I felt like like no one else understood me. Here we are, nearly 20 years later, and I still want to be Britney Spears. Her voice and music do something for me that no other has ever been able to do. It's not always easy to explain, but Britney is very important to me. I don't remember what it was like to not know and love Britney. For 20 years, I've been devoted. And I always will be.

Archived