Dailymail Quoted Me & Exhalers!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Isla. said:

I hadn't heard about this lol. Cool that the Daily Mail used exhale as one of its sources :moorangu: 

Time to use the Daily Mail to make rumours about a third single release to force Larry to release it. :letitburn:

22 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Sue them for incorrect referencing practices!giphy.gif And get their coins! giphy.gif

Incorrect referencing + these screenshots are so messy. I see one of their interns is an Exhaler. :moorangu:

5 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Do they have the right? Is Jordan allowing them to this? 

it's a public forum, you don't need permission

if permission would be needed, we wouldnt be allowed to post any pictures due to copyright infringement

2 hours ago, jokobitch said:

https://instagram.com/p/BSaCaXjjLLQ/

unrelated to this thread but can y'all help and attack this ***** who's saying britney was a stiff dancer even in her prime ... talk about currenty all u want but what irks me the most is when people try to discredit britney as a dancer when she was one of the best in the industry 

it's her opinion even if i disagree

not gonna "drag" her for having it

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the comments are all dragging Ed Sheeran even though he didn't do anything lol! I wonder if his team actually told them to pull it down because it was up a couple of days with all negative comments and they didn't seem to give a s--t, I wouldn't be surprised if Ed got alerted to it and they told them to take it down, it doesn't look good for him either because it seems like he's making fun of her as you can see idiots in the comments didn't read the article and see Ed had nothing to do with it. Their response was pathetic tbh, no apology nothing. F--k them. It annoys me so much when people pay lip service pretending to care about mental health/illness but obviously couldn't give a f--k, there was no excuse for this from BBC, if they really cared about mental illness like they said they do they wouldn't mock the breakdown of a woman a decade ago, no excuses at all. Just like Katy Perry - say what will make people happy but don't really give a f--k.

Archived