will.i.am – "FIYAH" Featuring India Love: Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Will gets lit.

Spend a hundred-fifty grand in here.

will.i.am is super hit or miss. Luckily, the pea brings a hit today with his new music video for "Fiyah" featuring India Love.

The clip kicks off with a message: "In appreciation of British culture." Hence why the video was filmed on the set of Coronation Street.

It begins with Will and his crew, in matching black outfits and bowler hats, grabbing a drink at Rovers Return with India Love. Despite being together, everyone’s attention is turned elsewhere; they’re exclusively staring at their smart phone and listening to music with a pair of Will-endorsed headphones. They eventually lose the technology glare for a second to make their way onto the street where Will and his posse tip their hats to Michael Jackson and dance behind fire. This one is agreeable.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived