TheSmasher

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

jennifer, how much did you pay for this ? :lessons:

:unbelievableney: spill it sis

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

She was pretty big in the late 90's early 2000's. She had big singles up until Jenny from the block. 

im sorry but she was a tinashe compared to britney rn

12 minutes ago, TheSmasher said:

she was relevant for 20min in 2010

I don't know if your too young to remember the 2000's or maybe she just wasn't big where you were. But I'm in Canada and I rembember being jealous of JLo for how famous she was and how popular her early music was. I heard Jenny From the Block everytime I was in the car. From 2000-2003 J.Lo was killing it but with music and film. 

2 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

I don't know if your too young to remember the 2000's or maybe she just wasn't big where you were. But I'm in Canada and I rembember being jealous of JLo for how famous she was and how popular her early music was. I heard Jenny From the Block everytime I was in the car. From 2000-2003 J.Lo was killing it but with music and film. 

helloooo comparing britney to xtinta is bad

nobody can compare her to jflop

2 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Love Don't Cost A Thing, Play, Waiting For Tonight were all hits. 

This person probs is young. 

Just imagine that's how ppl look at Britney now. She hasn't had a huge hit since 2012. 

I'm not being horrible or anything, because I loved Jlo growing up... but Jlo was never an icon or considered as a rival to Britney during the millennium.
Jlo and Britney also were seen in different categories back then as well.

Jennifer and Christina were successful and had hits, but they were brief phenomenons during the millennium.
Britney however, was considered a pop icon during the very beginning of the millennium.
While Jlo is doing well for herself still to this day, she's never really been this huge star with a huge fan base with huge impact and ground-breaking success.
Her legacy is very mediocre when you actually compare details between Britney and Jlo.
I still like Jlo though, but I think that bio thingy is a bit of a stretch.

35 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Love Don't Cost A Thing, Play, Waiting For Tonight were all hits. 

This person probs is young. 

Just imagine that's how ppl look at Britney now. She hasn't had a huge hit since 2012. 

39 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

25 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

I'm not being horrible or anything, because I loved Jlo growing up... but Jlo was never an icon or considered as a rival to Britney during the millennium.
Jlo and Britney also were seen in different categories back then as well.

Jennifer and Christina were successful and had hits, but they were brief phenomenons during the millennium.
Britney however, was considered a pop icon during the very beginning of the millennium.
While Jlo is doing well for herself still to this day, she's never really been this huge star with a huge fan base with huge impact and ground-breaking success.
Her legacy is very mediocre when you actually compare details between Britney and Jlo.
I still like Jlo though, but I think that bio thingy is a bit of a stretch.

this ^^

Archived