17/07 Paris date - unconfirmed?

LeglessJamie

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I'm so excited! My brother-in-law has agreed to take me to England [probably Manchester] if she misses Scotland !! :unbelievableney: I do have a horrible feeling she will miss Scotland out

She'll probably do Glasgow 1 show, Birmingham NEC 1 show and London o2 Arena 2 Shows

then Paris a couple shows, Germany, Belgium maybe etc 

36 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

She'll probably do Glasgow 1 show, Birmingham NEC 1 show and London o2 Arena 2 Shows

then Paris a couple shows, Germany, Belgium maybe etc 

I'm not getting my hopes up.  The only tour she has done Glasgow was the Onyx Hotel Tour in 2004. All her other tours she has missed Glasgow.. I thought the problem was finally solved when the SSE Hydro was built in 2013 and Madonna, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga did Scotland on their 2014/2015 tours but Lady Gaga has ditched Glasgow on this year's tour so I'm not overly confident Britney will do Glasgow on this tour. I hope she does but wanted to sort out a backup plan just in case

10 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I'm not getting my hopes up.  The only tour she has done Glasgow was the Onyx Hotel Tour in 2004. All her other tours she has missed Glasgow.. I thought the problem was finally solved when the SSE Hydro was built in 2013 and Madonna, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga did Scotland on their 2014/2015 tours but Lady Gaga has ditched Glasgow on this year's tour so I'm not overly confident Britney will do Glasgow on this tour. I hope she does but wanted to sort out a backup plan just in case

I went to see Madonna in Glasgow 2015, i love Glasgow!:foh: it's so good!

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I'm from Glasgow too. 

That's Gaga & Ariana swerved us so no chance with Britney. I'm praying for a Manchester show.

Read UK dates announced tomorrow? Anyone have any receipts of this?:milkney:

1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I'm from Glasgow too. 

That's Gaga & Ariana swerved us so no chance with Britney. I'm praying for a Manchester show.

I've got my credit card and student bursary on hold ******* :unbelievableney:

1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I'm from Glasgow too. 

Didn't Britney mess up on the Circus Tour in Manchester? 

Didn't she say "What's up London?" or something like that? :tiffanycries:

Archived