Plastic surgery is not the problem people!!!

Dynasty

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

More importantly... Why are all of you so obsessed with her lips? I don't think I've ever seen people obsess so much about something before I came to Exhale :squintney:

because they think britney is changing her face on purpose and overdoing it. :mhmnod:

Yes she looked really bad at the beginning of xfactor, but in live shows she obviously did something to her face and she looked great. I guess she took some botox and fillers..

After xfactors she also looked great, remember Wango Tango 2013?

She should just keep doing botox, fillers, nice skin care..

But at this moment I think the most important thing is to stop with lip injections, change her surgeon and dermatologist.

• 3 years later...

It's too late anyway

Yeah she didn't have to do it because she's beautiful but she did it because hollywood/insecurities/whatever reason 

And it didn't look natural

Too late now.. ALTHOUGH she has been looking very good and youthful this year in this garden selfies and pics with sam asghari 

I see some awful post from 2017, this place was indeed toxic back then, glad I left around 2015 tbh.

Britney has never needed surgery. I never wanted her to get anything done to her face, I just wanted good makeup! She’s beautiful as she is and I always thought it’s more beautiful to age naturally than get surgery and look like you can’t even move your face. 

But after everything that’s been happening I only care about her well being, stop focusing on her looks, that’s totally unnecessary 

On 4/2/2017 at 7:11 AM, Mr. Lucky said:

because they think britney is changing her face on purpose and overdoing it. :mhmnod:

I actually think that she has been made to look more like Jamie Lynne and that horrible bully who were hired as her assistant in “For the record”. I think it is just a version of their abuse and control, not to make her look better, she is a natural beauty. 

Archived