Perfume: Live Vocals ?

Lucky's Bitch

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always heard other vocals along with the studio track that are very auidable but they might be studio off-takes or harmony stems. It obivously isn't just the studio track playing in this particular clip but people here don't even listen to it properly and I am sure there will be people in this thread that thinks you are delusional for that reason. That "longing there" part is obivously not just studio vocal though and I feel like she sang along here.

2 minutes ago, TheVirtuoso said:

I always heard other vocals along with the studio track that are very auidable but they might be studio off-takes or harmony stems. It obivously isn't just the studio track playing in this particular clip but people here don't even listen to it properly and I am sure there will be people in this thread that thinks you are delusional for that reason. That "longing there" part is obivously not just studio vocal though and I feel like she sang along here.

I just have high hopes lol.:queenriri:

Thanks for considering it ! 

You never know what's what these days.

3 hours ago, CurtisB said:

Not legit....a mic feed with audience noise?   No.

The mic is out there in the open, it is very possible for it to also be picking up audience noise, and be audible in an isolated mic feed... but i'm not entirely sure how real this is. It sounds filtered, which if it was an actual mic feed, it wouldn't be. Also  unless it was leaked from production, there is no way, because this has never been professionally recorded, so it would have to of been filtered from a fan video.

Am honestly im not sure if there's exactly a way to prove it 100% one way or the other ! But my gut as a producer says that this is a fan edit from melodyne, Where they took the actual live audio and deleted out certain sounds in the audio and manipulated the lead vocal, with time stretching, increasing/decreasing or reversing the vibrato, and changed the font lower, Idk honestly I know britney can sing, but its just too similar to the original studio lead vocal

this is my fan made chorus I made with other acapellas of hers

18 minutes ago, TheTruth2life said:

Am honestly im not sure if there's exactly a way to prove it 100% one way or the other ! But my gut as a producer says that this is a fan edit from melodyne, Where they took the actual live audio and deleted out certain sounds in the audio and manipulated the lead vocal, with time stretching, increasing/decreasing or reversing the vibrato, and changed the font lower, Idk honestly I know britney can sing, but its just too similar to the original studio lead vocal

this is my fan made chorus I made with other acapellas of hers

you're 100% accurate. 

13 hours ago, tbwb said:

The mic is out there in the open, it is very possible for it to also be picking up audience noise, and be audible in an isolated mic feed... but i'm not entirely sure how real this is. It sounds filtered, which if it was an actual mic feed, it wouldn't be. Also  unless it was leaked from production, there is no way, because this has never been professionally recorded, so it would have to of been filtered from a fan video.

....and the audience noise isn't distorted like the vocals....hrmm

Archived