I still wanna know what she answered in "For The Record"

Sokka

5:17 - She gets asked if she's ready to go back into the spotlight and suddenly she's talking about how much she went through.

I wonder if she said just no and they cut it out, so it doesn't look like she's forced to do the comeback :ponderney:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTR is weird bc they market it as no questions went unasked or unanswered... Well that's either just not true or they cut a ton of ****. Bc they didn't answer a LOT of things I was wondering about. It's not Britney's job to make sure the public knows Everything, but don't market your documentary to be that way unless you're really doing it.

21 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

FTR is weird bc they market it as no questions went unasked or unanswered... Well that's either just not true or they cut a ton of ****. Bc they didn't answer a LOT of things I was wondering about. It's not Britney's job to make sure the public knows Everything, but don't market your documentary to be that way unless you're really doing it.

She did answer alot of questions

She just didn't answer them in the way folks wanted her to answer them

Britney addressed what she wanted to address and answered it the way she wanted to which was fine

17 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She did answer alot of questions

She just didn't answer them in the way folks wanted her to answer them

Britney addressed what she wanted to address and answered it the way she wanted to which was fine

There were a lot of questions that weren't asked at all in the doc though 

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Well, in theory, no question went unasked and unanswered, they probably didn't make the cut. So, practically, they aren't lying.

Guest $elfish

I wish britney had a documentary to go with glory like Britney jean had one femme fatale had one  a glory one would have slayed:quirkney:

Archived