Surprise! Britney Spears' Third Single Off 'Glory' Is "Liar"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Tall tale, such a damn shame.

Tall tale, such a damn shame.

It's good being a fan of Britney Spears. Not only has the pop star confirmed she's taking Piece Of Me around the world this summer, including shows in Tel Aviv, Manila and Japan (rumor has it London is up next), but Brit is giving her ninth studio album Glory some much needed TLC before she hits the road.

Remember that poll we posted last week asking fans to submit their vote for single No. 3? It was actually a clever ruse requested by the higher ups to gauge fan reaction. The plan all along was to submit the top three voted single contenders to the princess of pop and she would have the ultimate say. They were "Better," "Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)" and "Liar" respectively.

Ladies and gentlemen... The Holy Spearit hath spoken. The third single off Glory is the Jason Evigan-produced banger, "Liar."

As a reward for your participation and patience, BH got the exclusive premiere of the cover art (above).
Keep on lying through your teeth

A source tells us a music video with director Francis Lawrence ("I'm A Slave 4 U," "Circus") is already in the works. The release will coincide with the international launch of Piece Of Me. They also mentioned plans of including the song in the show overseas and back in Vegas.

Also, you know I know that you know I'm a liar. This entire story is fake, but here's to hoping this happens one day... Happy April Fools?

Hindsight, can see it all so plain. Fire come down...

Leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived