These two videos inspired toxic

DJSLAYZEE

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

That was the wierdest mv I have ever seen :weirdmeout: I'm not being biased but toxic is much better than this musically and visually 

19 hours ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

That was the wierdest mv I have ever seen :weirdmeout: I'm not being biased but toxic is much better than this musically and visually 

yeah i think joseph khan did that video's futuristic look and some parts of it and then made it Britney.  Then did it again terribly with Bad Blood

The video and song is about the internet **** and *** sells mentality - the futuristic chaos in the streets, the dial up sound in the beat, the naked android person being like "the perfect woman", the commercials, the car looking like a *****. Very clever! And Britney loves George Michael too :) 

I love that video (it is a lot though, maybe they could've cut some stuff out) and song! but to each their own, its George's toxic - he never really did big expensive vids like this (this is one of the most expensive videos along w Toxic and MJ's Scream)

15 hours ago, popprison said:

I remember that video and The Fifth Element is so cool even though I didn't understand it when I watched it.

yeah i had to watch it a couple times lol

Archived