Life and style-article about Britney's plastic surgery

timito

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaving the PS aside, her "problem" now is that her face is thinner, but that's not really a problem. That makes her look a bit different. Combine that with an horrible make up and her ruined mouth. 

Her REAL problem is her mouth, it's ruined and her beautiful smile is now a weird smile. She needs to stop messing with the lip injections. Oh, and the raccoon eyes lol

37 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Leaving the PS aside, her "problem" now is that her face is thinner, but that's not really a problem. That makes her look a bit different. Combine that with an horrible make up and her ruined mouth. 

Her REAL problem is her mouth, it's ruined and her beautiful smile is now a weird smile. She needs to stop messing with the lip injections. Oh, and the raccoon eyes lol

I don't mind the lip injections as back in 2013/2014/2015 they were fine and her smile was still the britney classic smile.

its just the way her smile sort of lifts upward at either end now. Definitely surgery and not injections :sassybrit:

21 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I don't mind the lip injections as back in 2013/2014/2015 they were fine and her smile was still the britney classic smile.

its just the way her smile sort of lifts upward at either end now. Definitely surgery and not injections :sassybrit:

Yes!! The upcurl is recent & it's booty!! Sorry it's just the truth

8 hours ago, timito said:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/britney-spears-plastic-surgery-2017-129002

randomly loooking for Britney news this came up. So weird about the asymmetry, and I have no idea how baby fat came up in this, when I think of the circus times when she was promoting the new album she looked really tiny and that was way back then. 

It doesnt matter how thin you are (unless you are anorexic) . As you age  your cheeks,  eyes and temples  get hollow and sunken in. Thats the "baby fat" people are talking about. Not literally fat as in double chin.

“First of all, loss of baby fat goes a long way to making the face look different,” Miller, who hasn’t treated Britney, told Life & Style. “As to procedures she may have done, Britany always had a slight asymmetry between her eyes that appears improved in her later photos. Also the lips look a bit fuller and the nose is a little thinner.”

tumblr_onijdo5RqA1w9ou6jo1_r4_400.gif

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

It doesnt matter how thin you are (unless you are anorexic) . As you age  your cheeks,  eyes and temples  get hollow and sunken in. Thats the "baby fat" people are talking about. Not literally fat as in double chin.

Oh right I never knew that. English is not my first language I literally thought it means fat after having babies. I understand now, I've noticed on myself now that I'm losing my baby fat and I definitely agree that she has done work on herself because she looks better now in the eye area. Definitely the problem comes from the lips. 

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

“First of all, loss of baby fat goes a long way to making the face look different,” Miller, who hasn’t treated Britney, told Life & Style. “As to procedures she may have done, Britany always had a slight asymmetry between her eyes that appears improved in her later photos. Also the lips look a bit fuller and the nose is a little thinner.”

tumblr_onijdo5RqA1w9ou6jo1_r4_400.gif

Lmao same reaction whenever I see her name spelled wrong

4 hours ago, maquisl said:

Another BIG problem. Look at the Mario Testino's the towelseries and V mag photoshoot... She was perfect!!! They don't pay attention to her eyebrows and that's a big mistake

YES! THAT IS THE PROBLEM, REALLY CHEAP MAKEUP AND HORRIBLE EYEBROWS, everyone knows that her lips aren't natural,  but the problem is the foundation and eyebrows.

in testino's shoot britney looks 10 years younger only cause they used a good foundation and eyebrows on point.

Archived