Does she want to do this?

naturalplayboy

I know sometimes this board likes to think Britney is lazy or doesn't really care but if you look at it her schedule is going to be packed for the next few months.

Do you think our girl would much rather be bumming it out in Hawaii or that she wants to do this?!

I personally think that she wants to do this. I think she's excited. I think she wants a change of scenery and maybe this will light more of a fire to help her realize how much she's loved around the world again.

I also think we can thank Sam. Just from his posts he seems to be someone that's just motivational. Inspiring people to be the best versions of themselves and to strive to be better. Like do you think Britney wants to be "better" and she's gotten rid of the idea that she has nothing left to prove?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah i think it's her idea. Not in control of great matters doesn't mean she will be forced. We all know how that happens if she is forced :forkit: femme fatale.

shes been doing the festivals so hard. The iheartfestival was one the the best shows for her. 

She obviously wants to be better. And Better needs to be a single.:staysalty:

54 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I just wish she had the fire of late 2015-2016. Some of those POM legs were actually energetic and the POM revamp was the BEST POM has ever been (apart from 1 or 2 Brunetteney appearances before that). 

2017ney has been not great so far, but maybe she's just tired from all the tour rehearsals :selenerz:

I guess it's her choice :selenerz: other vegas acts started touring much earlier than her

she got bored of performing at vegas, maybe she'll step up her game to the tour again 

5 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

I know sometimes this board likes to think Britney is lazy or doesn't really care but if you look at it her schedule is going to be packed for the next few months.

Do you think our girl would much rather be bumming it out in Hawaii or that she wants to do this?!

I personally think that she wants to do this. I think she's excited. I think she wants a change of scenery and maybe this will light more of a fire to help her realize how much she's loved around the world again.

I also think we can thank Sam. Just from his posts he seems to be someone that's just motivational. Inspiring people to be the best versions of themselves and to strive to be better. Like do you think Britney wants to be "better" and she's gotten rid of the idea that she has nothing left to prove?

I'm not sure. It's difficult for anybody to know what's going on in another person's head, whether they're a celebrity or not. I would HOPE Britney has the power to walk away 100% if she truly wanted to. But I don't know. Who really knows what's going on behind the scenes,  ya know? 

On 1-4-2017 at 0:15 AM, naturalplayboy said:

I think she loves that she has such good balance right now. She has time with her boys, her body is great, she has time with Sam and she's got a future to look forward to with him,. And she still has fun with her dancers performing at POM, having the possibility to perform without it being too hard or dealing with the stress of promo, interviews, touring, recording mv's etc.

On 1/4/2017 at 0:15 AM, naturalplayboy said:

She has like 5 shows around the world, one month vacation, 5 shows in vegas, 2 months vacation

How the hell is this "packed"?

On 1 April 2017 at 0:57 AM, Wiggle said:

I guess it's her choice :selenerz: other vegas acts started touring much earlier than her

she got bored of performing at vegas, maybe she'll step up her game to the tour again 

If she's bored of Vegas then why extend it? Another mystery I guess.

Yes, it will be the same boring POM 

BUT

She already knows all the 'choreos' (if they can be called like that) so she might not be worried about the moves and just channel the energy of the crowd in the arena and slay even the simplest moves like she did in 2016.

43 minutes ago, Menzo said:

If she's bored of Vegas then why extend it? Another mystery I guess.

Because it's easy.

4 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

She has like 5 shows around the world, one month vacation, 5 shows in vegas, 2 months vacation

How the hell is this "packed"?

She's still announcing more dates they're not gonna take piece of me abroad just for  a few dates. It's expensive and they're definitely gonna add more dates

I think we will get a new single from Glory ... because it all makes sense in my head

(Going international ... perfect way to tell people hey I actually have a new album called Glory and here is my single Better) :hipney:

One can only hope, we should do a circle prayer tbh :britstare11:

Now to the point of this thread, well IDK ...

I will always think she's being forced, especially about the ''There's no passion'' on 'For the Record' and like always, people ignored her. But hey, we will never know. I'd say i prefer her to be a 'normal mom', enjoy her life as a human being and if she wants she can make music with a home studio instead of promoting or having to follow some label rules. G0G3Oi5.gif 

Archived