What Britney Lyrics Gave You the Most Head-Ache (+Help Me with Heaven on Earth Lyrics)?

Here's the thing. Obviously knowing ALL the lyrics and where ALL the *Ooh's* and *Ah's* in every song are indicates a stan / fan. I'm at the point in my stanning "career" :orly: where I know basically most lyrics Inside Out (sorry for the pun, couldn't help myself :nicki2:) with exceptions of quite a few unreleased songs that I don't care about. :dontlike:

My question is... which Britney lyrics were hardest to remember for you? It could be different things - perhaps the lyrics are just complicated, perhaps they're just hard to hear / understand.

I have mastered these already but previously they did give me quite a bit of head-ache :gloss::

• Heaven on Earth intro with all the "Your this, your that, your this, your that" (mastering this was the most satisfying feeling in the world :rihclap:).
  • Everybody ''rap'' part.

I still don't understand the Heaven on Earth chorus lyrics. ''The palest green I've ever seen, the color of your eyes." or is it ''The palest green, I've never seen the color of your eyes." (Pay attention to commas as well!) Most lyrics websites say *never* and it also sounds like she's singing *never* but it doesn't make sense. Maybe I'm just a complete idiot but don't you think it would makes more sense to be *ever* seen? HALP! :letitburn:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

One of the reasons why Heaven On Earth is so genius is because it has two pre-choruses going on at the same time and they blend into each other by the end.

You can read the full lyrics here:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/genius.com/amp/Britney-spears-heaven-on-earth-lyrics

SO IT IS *EVER*! YES! It still sounds like *never* to me, but I'm glad it's not! Yeah I noticed the layered pre-chorus but I thought those were just backing vocals. Interesting.. truly interesting! :snapney:

Archived