Britney could actually be better than Beyonce if she wanted to

Alice X

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its so weird though because like I've never been delusional towards Beyonce. She is without a doubt very talented. Great vocalist, great performer and very business savvy. However saying that... I've never looked at her and over-dramatised or over-sensationalised all that stuff to build her up to be this second coming of Michael Jackson, or this innovative artist. She's just very heavily marketed as that. A lot of people also talk about how she's such a great and amazing dancer, with some even going as far as saying she's the best they've ever seen... but to me that's just so innaccurate and giving her way too much credit imo. She's a good dancer for sure, but she's not a great one. I've never once throughout her career looked at Beyonce and thought her dancing was ground-breaking, untouchable or extremely detailed and complex. Beyonce hasn't been that for me on a continuous scale like Britney has. She's still good and might be a better vocalist than Britney, but she's certainly never been a better artist, dancer or a bigger legend, trendsetter or more influential than Britney. 

I won't go into full detail because I like both of them and I don't want to compare them but does it really matter? If Britney could be better than insert person here and makes zero effort to do it then it really isn't worth thinking about. In fact that would just annoy me more. It's like being a teacher with a classroom of C/D students who could make A's but they don't feel like it. 

Britney ALWAYS outstands her when she brings her A game. I really wish Britney could perform at some awards shows this year and bring some good performances just to remind people of who she is and how iconic she is. I think it'd be a good way to prepare the field for next year when she performs at Superbowl.

6 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

- Fierce look in her eyes;

Thats exactly what britney needs. She looks bored and has zero expression in her face. Her eyes look lost most of the time. It seems that she is just doing the choreography because she has to. Also, sometimes she makes goofy expressions on songs like breathe on me which is really awkward.

When I watch most of her performances, what bothers me most is that I don't feel like she is feeling the song she is performing.

4 hours ago, Kiiddy said:

Its so weird though because like I've never been delusional towards Beyonce. She is without a doubt very talented. Great vocalist, great performer and very business savvy. However saying that... I've never looked at her and over-dramatised or over-sensationalised all that stuff to build her up to be this second coming of Michael Jackson, or this innovative artist. She's just very heavily marketed as that. A lot of people also talk about how she's such a great and amazing dancer, with some even going as far as saying she's the best they've ever seen... but to me that's just so innaccurate and giving her way too much credit imo. She's a good dancer for sure, but she's not a great one. I've never once throughout her career looked at Beyonce and thought her dancing was ground-breaking, untouchable or extremely detailed and complex. Beyonce hasn't been that for me on a continuous scale like Britney has. She's still good and might be a better vocalist than Britney, but she's certainly never been a better artist, dancer or a bigger legend, trendsetter or more influential than Britney. 

No lies detected tbh!

Also Britney has already been on top and it almost killed her and thus she's over fame tbh, so now her career is just something fun for her she's not power and money hungry like Beyonce......she never was really 

Archived