Britney could actually be better than Beyonce if she wanted to

Alice X

Look at this highly praised performance. What we've got? 

- Nice outfits;

- Good energy (BUT EASY CHOREO);

- Fierce look in her eyes;

- TONS and TONS of video, lights, smoke, etc. effects that outline the best parts of the performance. 

- Amazing remixes + prerecorded vocals (and no she's not singing live, I've heard EXACTLY the same "live" vocals in other performances as well)

What of those Britney is not capable of doing if she wanted to? :queenflopga: 

She could easily be on top, but she's as lazy as I am.... I'm currently here wasting time, instead of doing my job. Slay to the laziness  :NYsassy:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you even compare them? When would someone compare Shawn Mendes with Zayn Malik, or Justin with Justin? Or Bono with Bruce Springsteen? U2 with Coldplay???

STOP PUTTING WOMEN AGAINST EACH OTHER. It's room for everyone and they're all so talanted, no one's "better" than the other people just have different tase and they got different music and vibes.

3 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Why do you even compare them? When would someone compare Shawn Mendes with Zayn Malik, or Justin with Justin? Or Bono with Bruce Springsteen? U2 with Coldplay???

STOP PUTTING WOMEN AGAINST EACH OTHER. It's room for everyone and they're all so talanted, no one's "better" than the other people just have different tase and they got different music and vibes.

No one is putting women against each other. And I'm not comparing the ones you mentioned, cuz I'm not fan of them and IDGAF :staysalty:

But I'm a fan of the Weeknd and vocally the fan base compares him to MJ. Performance-wise to Drake, etc. Because you know what? It's normal to C O M P A R E. It's not putting them against each other. Gosh, drama queens everywhere :chershade:

Just now, NiceSpears said:

OMG, this is like a dictatorship. You have to be positive... lol look at this how it is: a good thread that says Britney can be the number 1 popstar if she wants.

14 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Britney IS better than beyonce hun, always will be :queenriri:

Not in the eyes of the GP and people that would bring her and RCA more $$$ though. And you know it's important not that much for her relevancy, but for the budget that will be used for her future projects. Sorry not sorry but this is the CHEAPEST it has ever been:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRruoCA0C_/

Literally playing the studio version, walking around, awful outfit. What's the point of posting it? 

Why they didn't post as much back in the beginning of 2016 when she was fire? 

Only 1 answer - her team is flop. Not Britney. Britney is just lazy, but her team is F L O P. 

1 minute ago, SchatarSapphira said:

Not in the eyes of the GP and people that would bring her and RCA more $$$ though. And you know it's important not that much for her relevancy, but for the budged that will be used for her future projects. Sorry not sorry but this is the CHEAPEST it has ever been:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSRruoCA0C_/

Literally playing the studio version, walking around, awful outfit. What's the point of posting it? 

Why they didn't post as much back in the beginning of 2016 when she was fire? 

Only 1 answer - her team is flop. Not Britney. Britney is just lazy, but her team is F L O P. 

I completely agree with you honey :mhm: she is being VERY lazy and her team is incapable. At this point I am very worried for her mini world tour tbh, because if she does it the way shes doing POM now, I can already see entire GP trashing her and media being merciless with her :mhm: 

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

The biggest Britneys problem is cheapnest. Cheap production, cheap costumes, cheap make up.. 

If she improves those things, and put more choreographies like old BTI and less circus (or old circus choreography) she would slay.

Yeah, her and her team's problem is that they want to gain the most ammount of money with the least ammount of effort and work. I understand that a business is a business but c'mon, most big artists these days put in ACTUAL effort and it pays off. :meltdown:

Guest $elfish

Honestly we all know britney could be better than Beyoncé 

but she isn't putting as much effort as she did 1998-2009 probably because she's tired of fame so maybe she's doing this so she won't be as famous anymore so the paparazzi won't chase her as much as 2007

:OMGney:theory:OMGney:

Archived