Myah in Get back from blackout?

timito

I was just listening to the song. I'm not very familiar with all the drama surrounding her being on BJ but get back form blackout sounds in a lot of places like myah on one of her own songs I've heard. So is there a rumour that she was on that song? 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, timito said:

I was just listening to the song. I'm not very familiar with all the drama surrounding her being on BJ but get back form blackout sounds in a lot of places like myah on one of her own songs I've heard. So is there a rumour that she was on that song? 

Myah started as a backgroundsinger for Britney in the Circus era, her vocals are in Circus 'I feel the adrenaline moving...', she did the 'Come on' in Inside out and some stuff and was all over the place in BJ. Til BJ it was ok, because u need many people for a chorus like TTWE (even a male vocal is in it)

3 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

Britney's voice was heavily edited in Blackout, esp in Get Back so that's why she sounds like that. 

I disagree, the demo of Get Back with more raw vocals doesn't really sound that much different to me.

Danja just uses A LOT of background vocals by literaly everyone he works with(which I love tho)

18 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She wasn't a thing until pre Circus era. That song she did called "Candy from Strangers" went around in mid 2008 and everyone thought it was by Britney.

Until someone cleared it up and JIVE looked into her and hired her to record some bg vocals for Circus.

Sadly, Dr Puke is the person we have to blame for Myah. He called her in to do BGV on Circus, the rest is history

5 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Myah started as a backgroundsinger for Britney in the Circus era, her vocals are in Circus 'I feel the adrenaline moving...', she did the 'Come on' in Inside out and some stuff and was all over the place in BJ. Til BJ it was ok, because u need many people for a chorus like TTWE (even a male vocal is in it)

I just discovered a few months ago that the entire pre-chorus in Circus is sung my Myah :britdrown: A ******* mess. 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

"Candy From Strangers"

O M G :orangu: I forgot about this mess. That song is a low key bop tho. 

Archived