How much do the tickets cost?

Charbok

Ok i've never been to a big concert before, what should I do to be as close to Britney as possible?

I don't even care about the price, my friends do though and I fking want them to come with me!

So how much do Seated, Standing/Arena tickets cost? I supposed seated tickets are cheaper than standing cause seats are further away right? 

PS: Will we have an option for a Meet and Greet ticket? Regarding PoM, how much does that cost and what does it include? :plzney:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, borogroves said:

don't bother paying that amount of money when you can just play those tracks on CD in your room :trash: i'd rather spend that money on some music festivals :queenriri:

What?? Aren't you a fan?  :decisions: 

You should know what it means to see someone who inspires you in person. 

7 hours ago, Charbok said:

Ok i've never been to a big concert before, what should I do to be as close to Britney as possible?

I don't even care about the price, my friends do though and I fking want them to come with me!

So how much do Seated, Standing/Arena tickets cost? I supposed seated tickets are cheaper than standing cause seats are further away right? 

PS: Will we have an option for a Meet and Greet ticket? Regarding PoM, how much does that cost and what does it include? :plzney:

I think tickets might be around 150-200 each for good seats. Unfortunately, I don't think she's doing M&G. There would be a huge demand and I think she'd be too overwhelmed.

15 minutes ago, borogroves said:

the question is if that person in question still inspires you because of the art he/she has made you a fan of

I'm confused. I liked Britney from BOMT and ODIA. I became a proper fan during the Circus era and I still admire her as an artist and human being. Seeing her in person is included in my list of the things I want to do before I die so yeah. 

21 minutes ago, Charbok said:

Thanks 150-200 as in dollars?

Yes. Idk what that translates to from where your from. I don't even know where your from but it should be about $200 US dollars converted,

I always wondered if they  reduce prices for countries that have lower income. Very interesting tbh

41 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Yes. Idk what that translates to from where your from. I don't even know where your from but it should be about $200 US dollars converted,

I always wondered if they  reduce prices for countries that have lower income. Very interesting tbh

I'm from Cyprus. No way she is bringing her tour to a country with barely 1 billion residents lol... Hopefully she goes to Greece so I can fly there. I'm considering Israel too, it's close.

2 minutes ago, Charbok said:

I'm from Cyprus. No way she is bringing her tour to a country with barely 1 billion residents lol... Hopefully she goes to Greece so I can fly there. I'm considering Israel too it's close.

I hope she goes by you then. 

I couldn't imagine flying to another country to see someone. I give you guys props 

Archived