Glory Sales and Global Tour

radar89

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

It's because any other song they choose will colossally flop. None of the tracks on "Glory" appeal to the GP and her team is wise enough to know that.  Sorry I'm not delusional. 

Bye btch just because you think Glory is not good does not make you the non-delusional one :arianabye:

9 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Bye btch just because you think Glory is not good does not make you the non-delusional one :arianabye:

Oh honey, I never said Glory isn't good. At this point, none of the songs from Glory that haven't been released have potential to be singles, hence why they chose those MM & SB in particular.  If she wants to do a promotional single to revive Glory, then that may be a wise decision but don't expect any hits, even with proper promo.

4 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

It's because any other song they choose will colossally flop. None of the tracks on "Glory" appeal to the GP and her team is wise enough to know that.  Sorry I'm not delusional. 

Make Me went #1 on itunes and di very well

Debut and peaked at #17 on hot100

Would have went top 10 had radio not given up 

Archived