Remember when we were praising this...

JP9101

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, mauureee said:

what is she's performing like this because she's pissed she has to go on tour and can't stay in vegas making babies with sam 10mps89.jpg ?

She was so great last year, I don't understand what's going on :otears:

Well, when you do something for so long it comes to a point where it doesn't feel fresh or exciting to do. She just does it automatically because has to... It applies to everything I guess.  :idkney:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I do feel she's kinda stuck since last year or so, but she's getting so much fitter.

They need a whole new choreo, a challenging one but also one that suits her style and body.

But just seeing how much she's progressed since 2011, I become the happiest fan :donewithit:

I hate this kind of choreo for example...

anigif_enhanced-1340-1439413581-9.gif

11 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I hate this kind of choreo for example...

I hate that thing she does at the end of Boys, like walking backwards and moving her hands above her thighs. There's lots of little thingies she does throughout the show, like poses with the hands, that they just don't look good, on any person, and don't feel like dance moves. That squared division really should be stopped, it's a crime that they keep choreographing artists if that's what they do with everyone.

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I hate that thing she does at the end of Boys, like walking backwards and moving her hands above her thighs. There's lots of little thingies she does throughout the show, like poses with the hands, that they just don't look good, on any person, and don't feel like dance moves. That squared division really should be stopped, it's a crime that they keep choreographing artists if that's what they do with everyone.

I think she should stop giving classes to little kids :sippingtea: it's making her worse and find another choreographer 

4 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

she should but she won't 

she doesn't want she doesn't care she is in her comfort zone 

exactly. everyone around her is a yes man and won't tell her the truth about her dancing 

Archived