Britney, Sis, Let Me Re-Inspire You...

By getting you to watch this video from 1990... I KNOW you watched this when you were just 9(?) and these ******* inspired the hell out of you. Unfortunately - the only bits you remembered to include in POM were the ball thingy at the start of performance #1 (until you axed it due to Jlo) and the literally walking over men. I want you to watch the choreo and be as ambitious and fearless as they were...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like to criticize her but why is she alluring/sultry and fluid in the short Private Show ad and Slumber Party video and then POM on stage is like playing with a blanket for BOMT, tea cup dancing for Circus, there are glimpses of good choreography but overall it's overwhelmingly 'blah' like BBMAs as well or her festival stuff, she had more clear glimpses of good performance. Maybe it's the small instagram videos that don't do it justice, but seriously...she can do so much better. I'm tired of her not being at her full potential. She needs to be more freestyle and fluid and less stiff and uncomfortable...maybe it's the outfits. She'd look better in cute pants and a crop top anyway!

Archived