Songs you wish were Britney's instead

• 2 months later...

jojo - **** to me 

i always thought it sounded like something straight off blackout. i guess that makes sense because danja produced it lol. (btw if u don’t know this song PLEASE check it out, you’ll thank me later ;) )

mandy moore - so real

this song was literally meant for britney and nobody can tell me otherwise.. all the way down to the “oh baby, baby”s, this song would suit bomtney so well. 

LIZ - when i rule the world 

i know there’s a rumor that this song was actually written for glory (and brit even liked it??!) but this song is a pop masterpiece. it would’ve been critically acclaimed for being experimental, but still on brand. she could’ve been apart of the upcoming hyper pop wave, which is gonna be next up in pop trends after this disco era is done imo

Solider - Samantha Jade

Release Me - Agnes

I Miss The Misery - Halestorm (For Britney to do a more poprock version like Kelly Clarkson)

Unstoppable - Sia (Fits Britney right now)

Shatter Me - Lindsey Stirling and Lzzy Hale (especially since the story behind the song is about public eyes and eating disorder etc)

Gods and Monsters - Lana Del Ray

And

Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland (A Cover of it which really sums up Britney atm, her over the rainbow is her freedom)

Somewhere SomeDay - Jennifer Paige