Songs you wish were Britney's instead

Everytime I hear this song I somehow wish it was Britney's:

Max Martin and his team wrote this, it would've been such a perfect love letter to her fans (it's called ARMY after all??)

16 and you never even judged me :crying4:

IMAGINE!
It's a big ballad and (apart from the adlibs) vocally not challenging, which is why I could totally see her doing it. The last (and only?) time we got a ballad in that style was Shadow.

• Like 1
On 3/31/2017 at 1:50 AM, DignifiedLove said:

I'll start:

When You Put Your Hands On Me - Christina Aguilera

So Real / I Wanna Be with You - Mandy Moore

Baby Come On Over - Samantha Mumba

I Believe - Bosson

Red Blooded Woman - Kylie Minogue

Turn It Up - Paris Hilton 

When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls (awful song, but I would have preferred it as a comeback single over Womanizer)

Telephone - Lady Gaga

La La La - Naughty Boy

Oh, and a cover of Billie Jean by Michael Jackson and an official studio version of Open Arms by Journey/Mariah Carey with 1998ney vocals. Imagine how fire those would have been. :tiffsniffle:

What songs would you have liked for Britney to release? Feel free to include unreleased / unrecorded demos as well. 

Maneater by nelly furtado

I wish brit would have sung the fight song,   Not only sung it but performed it at the bollboard awards instead of pretty girls,   Can you imagine,  she looked great was dancing great. 

This is my fight song, prove I’m alright song,   It would have been epic

• 4 months later...

To add to my ever-growing list:

Apologize by OneRepublic, by FAR. 

I could totally have seen VocalNey make that track her own back in the day and it could have been a massive hit for her. I think it was like the most popular song WW, alongside Rihanna's "Umbrella" back in 2007/2008 so just imagine that exposure. It could have been like her "Beautiful" where it would have beautifully transitioned her towards a more serious singer/songwriter pursuit, plus the lyrics were very relatable to her situation as well. 

Omg what a missed opportunity just thinking about it. :kyliecry: