Why I think the tour will be the POM show

BOBIBCFBG

She has less than a month between this leg and the next leg (April 8 - May 3). The next leg goes until May 20 and then the shows start in June. She doesn't have time to rehearse an entire show. She'll probably go to Hawaii on her break and buy some new dresses for more Instagram modeling. No rehearsal necessary when you do the same show.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah we all know its going to be the same show

she didn't changed it because of glory, so I don't think she is going to do it now (maybe one new song or two, but no major changes)

but I'm totally ok with it since she is going on tour and people who can't come to vegas gonna be able to see the show :soyeah:

41 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I already know for a fact she will add more Glory songs anyways because the queen ***** gets bored just like we do. 

I will not be shocked to see Better and CYM added to the set list because they were featured on her instagram. It's very typical Britney to me. :shameless:

she can even use the now iconic and complex 'catwalk' choreo

55 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I already know for a fact she will add more Glory songs anyways because the queen ***** gets bored just like we do. 

I will not be shocked to see Better and CYM added to the set list because they were featured on her instagram. It's very typical Britney to me. :shameless:

praying for this :plzney:

I hope she does not bring POM worldwide but it's obvious it will happen. I really hope not because my mother bought tickets to see her in Vegas for my 17th and we saw her last september (I'm from Scotland, UK) and I've seen the POM youtube videos many many times so I feel like it will be a waste of money... or not? :forkit:

Archived