The official announcement

What the hell 

all of her ticket master picture and her live nation pictur has been updated! 

More dates are heavily rumoured

but  why only announce 2 and not the whole summer tour?

i don't understand 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

The info leaked for these events and so they released the dates and tickets  for them. 

This and she posted that more info was coming soon! I'm thinking the official announcement is coming like next week I also think the tour will have an actual name not just "Britney Live" but that's what's being used for now since the official info is yet to come! 

34 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This and she posted that more info was coming soon! I'm thinking the official announcement is coming like next week I also think the tour will have an actual name not just "Britney Live" but that's what's being used for now since the official info is yet to come! 

again you overestimate her team's ability:giggleney:

I'm non stop refreshing this forum in hopes of seing more dates being announced. I really want them to say when she is coming and when tickets go on sale I have to prepare :D for a person that has never seen her ever in the almost 20 years of being a fan it's excruciating. I hope you're right @lustwecantcontrol I really hope a bigger announcement will come the next week. 

Archived