They just confirmed at radio that Britney is coming to Australia again!

#1GodneyFan

7 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

YASS EDUCATE HA, SIS! :mhm:

Kylie Minogue is a fukking legend with a career so long and impressive. I even love her darker eras and singles like Did It Again and Confide In Me are underrated gems and shame on anyone who is too ignorant and US-centric to appreciate an icon from Australia  :rihit: And yes the hits have dried up, but NEVER underestimate the power of a Kylie comeback. If she gets the right song - she'll have another huge era. 

Tbh these Britards saying "I don't know Kylie cos I'm not 37", sound exactly like the young millenials we hate who say "Sorry I'm not in my 30's, I don't know who Britney is". :sofedup:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which radio station said it? 

Also just out of curiosity if britney were to bring the POM show to Sydney would it be at the Acer arena? (Whatever its called now) lol I'm so used the videos of the Vegas show that I can't see how it would work in such a big arena, I hope this is confirmed soon I need to see the queen and I'll go to every show in Sydney lol

14 hours ago, radar89 said:

Australian GP need to get it together and appreciate that the Queen still wants to go there after the FFT debacle :staysalty:

When was the last time Australia had a global pop icon anyway? Exactly :queenriri: They don't have a room to judge when they couldn't produce one in a very long time as far as I can remember

Um ever heard of Sia? AND WHAT THE **** SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS BRITNEY HAS SOME BIG FANS IN AUSTRALIA WE ARE NOT JUST SOME SMALL PRESSED GROUP OF PEOPLE NOT AWARE THAT SHE MAY OR MAY NOT LIPSYNC, please treat us Australian fans like every other country - you're never gonna let this go are you? :byebitch:

8 minutes ago, Slayde said:

Um ever heard of Sia? AND WHAT THE **** SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS BRITNEY HAS SOME BIG FANS IN AUSTRALIA WE ARE NOT JUST SOME SMALL PRESSED GROUP OF PEOPLE NOT AWARE THAT SHE MAY OR MAY NOT LIPSYNC, please treat us Australian fans like every other country - you're never gonna let this go are you? :byebitch:

Sis I mentioned GP not the fans. I'm sure you guys are awesome :queenriri:

Sia? I like her but she is not exactly a global pop icon :sassybrit: Everybody barely knows her face and she wrote Flopfume :sassybrit:

4 hours ago, radar89 said:

Sis I mentioned GP not the fans. I'm sure you guys are awesome :queenriri:

Sia? I like her but she is not exactly a global pop icon :sassybrit: Everybody barely knows her face and she wrote Flopfume :sassybrit:

Fair enough I apologize for misinterpreting your post :angietea: I'm just annoyed we Australian's are treated a certain way sorry :crying11:

However, Sia is like one of the biggest artists in the world at this time you have to admit this? And she's from Perth, Australia. I mean please, as if you can't admit she's huge in America and the world, who gains a billion views on Vevo on their videos but Sia and Rihanna? :reductive:

On 3/31/2017 at 4:20 AM, radar89 said:

Australian GP need to get it together and appreciate that the Queen still wants to go there after the FFT debacle :staysalty:

When was the last time Australia had a global pop icon anyway? Exactly :queenriri: They don't have a room to judge when they couldn't produce one in a very long time as far as I can remember

ummm what about SIA?? She's one of the biggest break out artists of the last couple years and is doing substantially well on the charts across the world if we want to talk about "global pop icons". I mean, even Britney wanted to work with SIA, so I'd say she's pretty big. And when America's most popular artists at the current moment are Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, I don't think you have room to judge ahaha

You tried tho... :queenriri:

On 30/3/2017 at 2:20 PM, radar89 said:

Are you serious? People who pay for a show deserve to get a good show no matter if they're from Australia, China, Peru, Japan or Canada and whether their countries are producing pop icons or not. They're paying for a damn show. What's with the Australia shade? :sassybrit:

Archived