They just confirmed at radio that Britney is coming to Australia again!

#1GodneyFan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, hey over there said:

Sorry I'm not 37 years old :weirdmeout:

neither am i. but I'm sure you're aware that the American Kylie is not a singer so it's pretty clear what you were trying to do. idk who you're trying to fool. why would anyone bring up a Kardashian when a song feature is being discussed?  :orangu:

and honestly, that's the last Kylie you should have on your mind. i say this as someone who just turned 19. Her existence is meaningless.

1 hour ago, sue the expectional earner said:

:squintney: 

i don't care about hits but if you think kylie jenner when someone says kylie, i think it's sad because the one is impactful pop singer from australia and the other one is just fake lips,***** and *** :queenriri:

Kylie is amazing! I feel bad for these ppl that are insulting her. 

2 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

cool music video but the song is kinda trashy :squintney:
but still better than pop girls nowadays 

Trashy? How is this any different than Britney's music/music videos. I don't understand. 

I don't find any current pop stars trashy. Minus Miley but she had her classy moment with Wrecking Ball tbh 

3 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

How did I forget this video in my post!?  It's one of my favorites.  

It's one of my favs. I loved her last album but honestly X deserved more

BO, X, and COAD all are siblings in my mind 

1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

Trashy? How is this any different than Britney's music/music videos. I don't understand. 

I don't find any current pop stars trashy. Minus Miley but she had her classy moment with Wrecking Ball tbh 

i don't find too, i'm just triyn to say she is just still hotter than current pop girls

14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Kylie album is Kiss Me Once, which I know is a big unpopular opinion. :giggleney: She doesn't really have a bad album, though.  They're all good in their own ways.  Even Kylie Christmas is dope.  

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I'm pretty sure my favorite Kylie album is Kiss Me Once, which I know is a big unpopular opinion. :giggleney: She doesn't really have a bad album, though.  They're all good in their own ways.  Even Kylie Christmas is dope.  

I love Kiss Me Once I just wish some of the bonus were switched with a few standard tracks.

3 hours ago, radar89 said:

Australian GP need to get it together and appreciate that the Queen still wants to go there after the FFT debacle :staysalty:

When was the last time Australia had a global pop icon anyway? Exactly :queenriri: They don't have a room to judge when they couldn't produce one in a very long time as far as I can remember

Omg can you not drag us. We have flawless ladies like The Veronicas and Delta Goodrem. How dare you! (... BUT TRUE THEY DONT HAVE HITS OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA FLOPPPPP :meltdown:)

6 hours ago, radar89 said:

Australian GP need to get it together and appreciate that the Queen still wants to go there after the FFT debacle :staysalty:

When was the last time Australia had a global pop icon anyway? Exactly :queenriri: They don't have a room to judge when they couldn't produce one in a very long time as far as I can remember

Umm, Sia for one, many others too you ignorant bish :sofedup:

5 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

:squintney: 

i don't care about hits but if you think kylie jenner when someone says kylie, i think it's sad because the one is impactful pop singer from australia and the other one is just fake lips,***** and *** :queenriri:

YASS EDUCATE HA, SIS! :mhm:

Kylie Minogue is a fukking legend with a career so long and impressive. I even love her darker eras and singles like Did It Again and Confide In Me are underrated gems and shame on anyone who is too ignorant and US-centric to appreciate an icon from Australia  :rihit: And yes the hits have dried up, but NEVER underestimate the power of a Kylie comeback. If she gets the right song - she'll have another huge era. 

Archived