Prediction: She'll Open The Non-Vegas Shows With Gimme More

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get your hopes up- it's probably going to be the same show as PoM but with less props (the ones they'd have a hard time transporting) and maybe some different costumes.  And if she cuts songs, I doubt she'll add any to replace them.  Keep your expectations low, and just be happy that she's even doing this "tour."  A lot of people who can't make the trip to Vegas will finally get to see her again, which is awesome for them.

I really don't get why any of you are expecting a different show all the news articles said its POM on the road, we should all be happy she's touring again. Honestly if the tour does well it might open up to the possibilites of an actual world tour for her next album or in the next few years.

1 hour ago, BritintheZone said:

She should open it with a remix of Piece of Me. However idk where wb would be in the setlist then. 

for sure i was gonna say gimme more opener would be iconic but then i feel like work ***** can't go in the middle of the show cause it's such a different high energy song. 

maybe an encore? 

4 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

I really don't get why any of you are expecting a different show all the news articles said its POM on the road, we should all be happy she's touring again. Honestly if the tour does well it might open up to the possibilites of an actual world tour for her next album or in the next few years.

I get it and I'm happy for over seas ppl to see Britney.

This kind of thinking is what is ruining the world though. Oh it's okay that this person  doesn't do work...because they are here at work. That shouldn't be acceptable. Like there is no reason why they can't add new stuff. They are in a solid location to practice. It's crazy.

Too each his own though. 

Archived