Britney Reportedly Looking To Extend 'Piece Of Me' For Several More Years Following Summer Tour

Jordan Miller

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, iZacaree said:

Oh honey... Damn. You missed her prime. I'm sure you can see it on Youtube, but let me tell you - it was way different when you were living through it. She was everything. The Britney of today is only a sad reflection of what she was in 1999-2004.

im sure. dont get me wrong i still love vegasney and ive been slayed by mermaidney to present. but its so hard to win debates pinning britney against everyone else's faves when she hasnt been on top since i was 10

On 30 maart 2017 at 6:14 PM, Zeik89 said:

Britney was already pretty "uncool" but still had some hope of reinventing. Vegas has made her a bonafide granny in the eye of the GP.  It's the land of tacky shows for artists on their way out. Relevant artists use it as a pit stop; they don't make it their final destination.

Yeah, its officially over with Britney. Hate to say if, but its done. 

Guest Nick Jonas
16 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Except she DID promote Glory, in the US and overseas as well. 

When? :squintney:

When she said her son chose the name for the album? :nicki2:

16 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Except she DID promote Glory, in the US and overseas as well. 

She literally performed the Piece Of Me show and went only once overseas, let's not be delusional... :moorangu:

Glory only got mentioned on radio/tv interviews + a couple of tweets and that's all, her last album that got a (little) proper promo is Femme Fatale.

8 minutes ago, andreafly1 said:

She literally performed the Piece Of Me show and went only once overseas, let's not be delusional... :moorangu:

Glory only got mentioned on radio/tv interviews + a couple of tweets and that's all, her last album that got a (little) proper promo is Femme Fatale.

This indeed no mention of GLORY :(

I feel like they won't confirm vegas until AFTER the world tour.

i think this is for making fans happy

and also checking if there still is a demand for Britney around the world

obviously if the shows sell horribly, they'd stay in the safe place. If they do good, maybe they'll end it and have a huge era.

reaching?

Guest Nick Jonas
3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

obviously if the shows sell horribly, they'd stay in the safe place. If they do good, maybe they'll end it and have a huge era.

reaching?

Sensible, but this is Britney's team, so unlikely... :nicki2:

9 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

reaching?

The reason Britney is struggling is because of neglect and lack of hype. Her last hit in some places are literally over a decade ago... 

Its because they given up and it won't change without work. 

Her team needs self evaluation tbh

Lets hope she can do decent tbh 

But if not it's completely how they handled her career and they should know that tbh

Apart from recording the album glory itself, Britney wants to do the bare minimum to get by. Other artists put together new routines for televised performances and/or award shows. Britney literally cannot be bothered to do anything beyond rearrange her piece of me mess.

You reap what you sow and she just doesn't care. We have cared more than her for a good decade now. 

Archived