Britney Reportedly Looking To Extend 'Piece Of Me' For Several More Years Following Summer Tour

Jordan Miller

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, asitalian12587 said:

why do people have an issue with this? shes happy, she enjoys being in vegas, its helped her leaps and bounds with her confidence, shes performing really well, shes still releasing new music, shes promoting her new music (obviously not like crazy but still), and shes even going on a world tour.  i have no issues with it, its not limiting her at all, shes still doing other things. idk if some of you are under some delusion that if she wasnt in vegas shed revert back to old britney and promote like crazy and tour like crazy. thats not happening, regardless of vegas. shes doing a lot outside of vegas and people should appreciate it. :cinderellaney:

I'm with you.  A lot of her fans seem like they're never satisfied.  I was lucky enough to experience her during her prime; Jesus, I saw the DWAD Tour three times!  Just seeing her with her confidence back is good enough for me.  

I don't understand you guys... she is doing a tour even she has a residency.. what do you prefer for her? "Britney, stop with Vegas!!!!!!" ......  but guess what, she will stay home and doing nothing !!!!!!!. To stop with Vegas for what ????? 

She just proved if she wants to do something she does (tour+ residency)

5 hours ago, asitalian12587 said:

why do people have an issue with this? shes happy, she enjoys being in vegas, its helped her leaps and bounds with her confidence, shes performing really well, shes still releasing new music, shes promoting her new music (obviously not like crazy but still), and shes even going on a world tour.  i have no issues with it, its not limiting her at all, shes still doing other things. idk if some of you are under some delusion that if she wasnt in vegas shed revert back to old britney and promote like crazy and tour like crazy. thats not happening, regardless of vegas. shes doing a lot outside of vegas and people should appreciate it. :cinderellaney:

This.

If they didn't treat her career so bad I wouldn't care but honestly her career outside of Vegas won't make in for more years. It's proven over and over nothing changes in Vegas. 

This tour is happening because it will make more money but I doubt it will be a huge change either minus the obvious like Toxic. 

36 minutes ago, borogroves said:

where the girls claiming they would leave this site and hand in their stan cards if she extends? :nicki2:

Me!

I might wait until she comes to the UK to perform, go see her perform live (for the first and final time) and then burn my stan card and scatter the ashes some place nice. I couldn't face another few years of ha in Vegas where the only changes are when she cuts already-lame choreo and gets even worse outfits. Her retirement tour had better come to UK or I'll never see her live.

Stanning for Britney has made me realise I never want to stan for an artist ever again. It's just too painful and full of disappointment :mhm: 

Why?

Im sad, seriously! I think I dont like her anymore. My dream its her to return better than Beyonce, but thats imposible, I wish she makes a visual album, she have better image in well every thing (instagram, photo shootings, performances, clothes..) I think I have desconected from her, Im sad. The only things that I like in this era where: V magazine (Mario testino Shooting maybe the best thing and the dirección that she might have to take), Glory Music, and that she choose Slumber Party as Second Single. The rest was literally **** for our days level . She is the queen, why dont she acts like it. Why britney ? Why? Vegas is ******** your carreer and I want you to work with the best and be the best! Please leave Vegas, change Legacy for Rca and be the QUEEN you are

Archived