Dame Judi Dench - “I’m sorry that I can’t be with you today, particularly because I heard that Britney Spears is in town"

britneyausfan

5 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

That is not what she is saying at all.

She is saying that she is upset she can't be at CinemaCon and she's just adding that she's upset that she's not there and hears Britney is ALSO in town. No where does she say that she went to the show, or went there instead of another event. She isn't in Vegas at all.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble though, lol.

Booo lmao

also makes sense that Kirsten dunst saw her show last night.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

She is saying that she is upset she can't be at CinemaCon and she's just adding that she's upset that she's not there and hears Britney is ALSO in town. No where does she say that she went to the show, or went there instead of another event. She isn't in Vegas at all.

i tried to carefully read what she said to make sure i wasnt being delusional. but is it some sort of praise towards britney? just so random for her to mention her.

anyhow, slay M! 

56 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

lol i think everyone knows she didnt mean she literally went to the show - she was saying that as an excuse as to why she couldn't be at the cinemacon event promoting her film... i posted it because what a good reason (even as a joke).. britney is in town so she'd rather do that than fill her contractual obligations 

Archived