The most beautiful and dynamic person according to Lena Dunham

falka

23 minutes ago, sue the expectional earner said:

why you guys hate lena dunham? 

Countless reasons. Her overall attitude and opinion on absolutely everything rubs me the wrong way. She's lazy, untalented, and entitled. The last messy thing she did really showed her true colors. 

“I attempted to grind my *** on Michael B Jordan for an additional 20 minutes and then left right after you,” Dunham, who is an outspoken feminist, replied. “I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, ’That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.’ It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused.”

“The vibe was very much like, ‘Do I want to f‑‑k it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cellphone,’” the actress continued. “It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, ‘This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.’”

So basically, she tweeted Amy Schumer after some event where she sat at the same table as Odell Beckham Jr. That's when she made the above statements. Basically because he didn't acknowledge her *** she went on a twitter rampage about it. She was SHOOK someone had the "NERVE" to reject her. In reality, there was no rejection, it was a situation that entirely existed in Lena's narcissistic mind only. She's disgusting. :rihit:

I also feel terrible for Michael B Jordan being ******** by this beast. :nydisgust:

Also, when she implied Justin Beiber's lyrics in "What Do You Mean" were abusive against women..... girl, bye. She is the opposite of what feminism should represent even though she proudly claims herself to be one. She needs to go to the garbage can where she belongs :trash:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:

why you guys hate lena dunham? 

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Countless reasons. Her overall attitude and opinion on absolutely everything rubs me the wrong way. She's lazy, untalented, and entitled. The last messy thing she did really showed her true colors. 

“I attempted to grind my *** on Michael B Jordan for an additional 20 minutes and then left right after you,” Dunham, who is an outspoken feminist, replied. “I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, ’That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.’ It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused.”

“The vibe was very much like, ‘Do I want to f‑‑k it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cellphone,’” the actress continued. “It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, ‘This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.’”

So basically, she tweeted Amy Schumer after some event where she sat at the same table as Odell Beckham Jr. That's when she made the above statements. Basically because he didn't acknowledge her *** she went on a twitter rampage about it. She was SHOOK someone had the "NERVE" to reject her. In reality, there was no rejection, it was a situation that entirely existed in Lena's narcissistic mind only. She's disgusting. :rihit:

I also feel terrible for Michael B Jordan being ******** by this beast. :nydisgust:

Also, when she implied Justin Beiber's lyrics in "What Do You Mean" were abusive against women..... girl, bye. She is the opposite of what feminism should represent even though she proudly claims herself to be one. She needs to go to the garbage can where she belongs :trash:

also she ******** her little sister, wrote about it in her book and laughed about it.

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

i hate her too now :ponderney:

7 hours ago, falka said:

giphy.gif

perfect, barely touched, natural eyebrows

when Britney was embracing them other/lesser girls were harassing what they have, it's not 5% of eyebrow, it's % of population in my mind.

Lena should explain here what She meant, cuz it wasn't obvious :snapney:

That makes sense too, I was only 4 at the time so I don't know what the eyebrow trend was like lol 

Idk, I thought it was just Lena's over-exaggerated way of saying that Britney had nicely-shaped eyebrows, which led Lena to end up over-plucking her own and thus the microblading. But whatever she meant by that, it's still praise for Britney's influence :slayney:

5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

besides the fact that she used to ****** her sister when they were younger and is proud of it? also that she's faced no consequence for it even though if it was a guy, he'd be in prison already

plus she's annoying, i'd rather listen to beyonce

She was 7 years old. Are you saying she should be in jail for something she did at that age?  :mj:

Archived