The most beautiful and dynamic person according to Lena Dunham

falka

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Denise said:

What did she say? I can't listen right  now :plzney:

Spoiler

She talking about ( 0,5 % of population had ??) Britney's BOMT eyebrows, when Lena and her girlfriend has plucked their with passion... trownback story,

:giggleney:

1 hour ago, falka said:
  Hide contents

She talking about ( 0,5 % of population had ??) Britney's BOMT eyebrows, when Lena and her girlfriend has plucked their with passion... trownback story,

:giggleney:

I thought she meant .5% (out of 100%) of an eyebrow, meaning her eyebrows were pretty thin lol

On 30.03.2017 at 0:24 AM, Mystical78 said:

I thought she meant .5% (out of 100%) of an eyebrow, meaning her eyebrows were pretty thin lol

giphy.gif

perfect, barely touched, natural eyebrows

when Britney was embracing them other/lesser girls were harassing what they have, it's not 5% of eyebrow, it's % of population in my mind.

Lena should explain here what She meant, cuz it wasn't obvious :snapney:

• Deactivated
38 minutes ago, falka said:

You people know sth I don't ?

tbh :lostney:

besides the fact that she used to molest her sister when they were younger and is proud of it? also that she's faced no consequence for it even though if it was a guy, he'd be in prison already

plus she's annoying, i'd rather listen to beyonce

Archived