Will Sam follow her around?

naturalplayboy

I just want her to be happy. What if he's not there and it affects her mood and she doesn't slay for the international people. And the time zones interfere with communication. And she'll think guys are playing mind games - "like the not texting back games"

we need her in good spirits. Like someone pay for him to be with her. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's happy enough with herself either way, with Kevin she was dying for love and companionship I think now while she definitely enjoys sams company and good D like anyone would she's okay on her own for a little while too I imagine she likes that he's got his own life and if he can go with her then good for her, I'm wondering if her kids will go with her I would imagine she'd be more concerned with seeing them 

I think y'all need to grow ******* brains.

1. Britney isn't a stupid bimbo who needs her boyfriend wherever she goes or complains about him all the time.

2. She is perfectly capable of going on tour for a couple months without him there 24/7.

3. I don't think 'they should pay him to be there' is a nice thing to say. Anyone who thinks that is a vile human. BRITNEY flew Kevin out to London during Onyx using HER money, not Larry, Fe, Brian, etc. SHE wanted him there.

grow some sense people,  she's a 35 year old mother of two, not a 22 year old immature pop star who is just starting out in life :gloria:

Archived