B10's booklet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, PARKBOM said:

Agree or disagree, Xtina's album photoshoots/booklets are always ******* AMAZING giphy.gif

This.  All of Christina's booklets are great, even for side projects like the Christmas album and GH.  She always turns up when it comes to her artwork.  

2 hours ago, WhenWillYourFaves777 said:

Or David Roemer!

016.jpg

Can David Roemer just do all of her stuff from now on?  That shoot is so ******* perfect.  Not only does she look amazing, but he really captured her personality, too.  :mcry:

20 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

the BTB artwork kind of reminds me of the BJ artwork tbh 

Also with the decline of physical album sales I feel like record labels are going to start putting less money and effort into the booklets 

Unfortunately I agree with this. I still buy physical copies for artists I really like. I recently bought Falco 60 and they did such an amazing job with the contents on the deluxe edition of the 3 cds. You had content on the first two cds that represented each album and the third cd was rare stuff. I'm giddy thinking the booklet is gonna be so ******* amazing and it was such a let down. I honestly expected a booklet that equally represented the musical content, you'd see stuff from the Einzelhaft era all the way up to the last photo shoot he did before he died.  I don't even think I can treat it like I do Britney's stuff. I know Britney fans can come up with more professional looking stuff than what we usually get. I just don't think it's there for this case.

Guest Arckangel
On 30/03/2017 at 5:52 AM, lustwecantcontrol said:

the BTB artwork kind of reminds me of the BJ artwork tbh 

Also with the decline of physical album sales I feel like record labels are going to start putting less money and effort into the booklets 

That'd be a mistake 'cause great packaging is an incentive to purchase the physical album.

On 29-3-2017 at 9:48 PM, ukfan said:

I love all types of music from a range of different artists.  my phone is full of different artists ..  HOWEVER.. I only buy Britney cds :staysalty:

P.s I find the xtina booklet random and tacky.. Britney does much more classier photo's msg-13992178673058.jpg

300265Britney.jpg

thats because Britney is classier. Look at Slave and Dirrty. Britney is **** and exotic, Christina is slutty and trashy. They can wear the same stuff and one will be **** and the other one slutty.

5 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

thats because Britney is classier. Look at Slave and Dirrty. Britney is **** and exotic, Christina is slutty and trashy. They can wear the same stuff and one will be **** and the other one slutty.

Christina had 1 trashy and slutty era (+ Not myself tonight) .. Or are you seriously gonna call this trashy?

normal_leno_interview_february1st_117349normal_1_28229~44.jpgnormal_017~35.jpgnormal_44~25.jpgnormal_016~58.jpgnormal_005~318.jpgnormal_033~6.jpgnormal_103~11.jpgnormal_123_286629.jpgnormal_4_28729.jpgnormal_1_2821829~0.jpgnormal_108~19.jpgnormal_59~21.jpgnormal_140~17.jpgnormal_25~99.jpgnormal_1_281929~56.jpg

On 30/03/2017 at 1:51 AM, Girl On The Moon said:

this booklet is horrendous and tacky :britdrown:

I like the feeling of these photos:

010.jpg 012.jpg 

565_1483813748_59720750.jpg

cf8fb32d-3c5e-4403-80ae-46c01e2d87a0.jpg 

That photoshoot should have been used for the Glory booklet/album cover imo. I like the photos from the booklet but they all came from the Make Me video so it just makes the booklet look very lazy. 

Archived