B10's booklet

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, sue the expectional earner said:
Spoiler

well, i think booklet is so important for album's charisma, we all need agree that glory's booklet is her worst album booklet,
i think her new albums booklet should look like xtina's back to basics'

Christina+Aguilera+-+Back+To+Basics+-+Bo
image4.jpgdigital-booklet-back-to-basics-3-638.jpg
digital-booklet-back-to-basics-2-638.jpgChristina+Aguilera+-+Back+To+Basics+-+Bo
digital-booklet-back-to-basics-8-638.jpg

what's your favorite booklets from any artists?

this booklet is horrendous and tacky :britdrown:

I like the feeling of these photos:

010.jpg 012.jpg 

565_1483813748_59720750.jpg

cf8fb32d-3c5e-4403-80ae-46c01e2d87a0.jpg 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Girl On The Moon said:

this booklet is horrendous and tacky :britdrown:

I like the feeling of these photos:

010.jpg 012.jpg 

565_1483813748_59720750.jpg

cf8fb32d-3c5e-4403-80ae-46c01e2d87a0.jpg 

I Really hope that David photographer does her next album she seems to like him and his photos of her look very natural.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

I see a lot of people hating on Christinna's Back to basic booklet, but I have to say I actually love it, I think it's kinda much, but the pictures are gorgeous.

I love this CD, I know it's fanmade, but whatever, it's better than most official artworks we've got:

tumblr_onm4krRbI81roemloo1_1280.jpg

I also love, Jlo's AKA:

Reveal hidden contents

Booklet-2.jpg

Booklet-7.jpg

Booklet.jpg

Kylie Minogue also has kick *** booklets:

Reveal hidden contents

KissMeOnceDeluxe5.jpg

KissMeOnceDeluxe7.jpg

KissMeOnceDeluxe1.jpg

I feel like it's more the photographer than the design really. Ellen Von Unwerth did the photographs for that fan made album and both blackout and back to basics. All her photographs of Britney rock and wish team Britney got her instead of shitty randee.

Pretty sure Britney imagined FF album to look like, not like how Randee had it. 

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Also with the decline of physical album sales I feel like record labels are going to start putting less money and effort into the booklets 

This.  I guess booklets aren't a priority anymore since most people either stream or buy music digitally, which basically renders them useless.  Labels aren't going to **** with flashy booklets like Back to Basics' when they can just throw together something cheap.  Times have changed.  

I actually like the Glory booklet :shameless: but yeah, I hope they put more effort into B10's.   Not holding my breath, though, especially after the messiness with LaChapelle.  

Britney's Booklets lack a concept. BO and Circus make the most sense with the albums but the other shoots don't make much sense to sell the music. 

BTB is great because the shoot is showing what the music selling. 

Which is where team Britney has failed since  Circus. What they say and show don't match up to the final product. 

Guest $elfish
14 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Glory's booklet cant be her worst booklet cause there's no booklet :sickofu:

There wasn't a photo shoot either:moorangu:took it right out of the mv:sipney:

Archived