Are they prepping for B10 and Superbowl 2k18?

supbrit

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yeah, live vocals. Something Britney hasn't served in over a decade. Regardless, way to deflect and skip over my point. Those women aren't and were never known for their choreographies and thus won't be held to the standard that Britney is / was.

Just like Britney isn't known for singing live.

The fact that u thought katy and madonna sang live make me realize how unfair its the industry to britney. Britney at least tries to dance somewhat good but shes always trashed for lipsynching, katy and madonna lipsynch while hopping around on stage and they get praised. Gaga on the other hand did sing live so no comments there

26 minutes ago, ronron said:

The fact that u thought katy and madonna sang live make me realize how unfair its the industry to britney. Britney at least tries to dance somewhat good but shes always trashed for lipsynching, katy and madonna lipsynch while hopping around on stage and they get praised. Gaga on the other hand did sing live so no comments there

All of those women (Madonna, Katy, Gaga, Beyonce) played to their strengths in their respective halftime shows. Katy Perry doesn't lip lol. Nobody would lip and sound that awful on purpose.

Britney is known for her high energy and unique choreographies. Not her live singing. So why does she consistently downplay her abilities when she goes on stage? She has the ability, and we've been teased for years during rehearsals.

And when it comes down to the main event... she backs out.

Examples:

4 hours ago, supbrit said:

imagine this timeline:

• world tour to prep her for Superbowl 2k18
  • world tour also increases her name recognition around the globe as a RELEVANT pop girl
  • 1st single release in the 1st quarter of 2018 
  • New Album release week of SB 
  • SB performance
  • POM 3.0 tickets on sale immediately after SB performance 

:drinky:

Edit: add football fantasy perfume release to the list as well  :weusay:

:orangu:

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yeah, live vocals. Something Britney hasn't served in over a decade. Regardless, way to deflect and skip over my point. Those women aren't and were never known for their choreographies and thus won't be held to the standard that Britney is / was.

Just like Britney isn't known for singing live.

They didnt sing live please. People will judge britney for her vocals no matter what when she does perform at sb. They will say she is lip syncing even if she wasnt 

as for dancing i agree. But even her dancing right now is better than the other pop girls in their best days. I wouldn't stress over her dancing. She would probably get new choreography and try he best like bbma and vmas  

Archived