Are they prepping for B10 and Superbowl 2k18?

supbrit

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Like Britney herself is such a mystery. She'll have these GOOD choreos that never see the light of a televised stage / she does acrobatics and high energy moves on social media but never incorporates them into her shows anymore. :ponderney:

Because Britney is bored of being Britney. :truthtea:

19 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

So you think whipping your head around and being flipped by a dancer is impressive when she's actually capable of pulling off more complex choreo like this?

Oh and not to mention she's able to actually do gymnastic movements again... WITHOUT dancer assistance.

https://instagram.com/p/BReN102AQm8/

She has the ability, she just has no one around to cut the crap and push her to be better.

I think she struggles with anxiety. I could be wrong, but I get the impression she can do all these amazing things in rehearsals and at home because its just her and the people she knows and comfortable with. Though on stage in front of many people with cameras... its lile she is scared to **** up and either under-performs or struggles to pull it off. I honestly feel like she never fully recovered from her 07 VMA performance tbh.

13 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

Of course, Britney needs better choreography if she plans to do the SB, but the cynical tone some of you say it, its as if you hate the woman....sheesh :sofedup:

Its like some of these people who call themselves 'fans' actually like mocking her or something and justify it for themselves coz they're 'fans' 

9 minutes ago, borogroves said:

it could definitely be a possibility of anxiety but she often looks bored than nervous. also, she looked a little nervous for BBMA but pulled it off fine - the VMA wasn't exactly a bad performance either. but her POM efforts are truly underwhelming and it's puzzling 

The thing is if it is anxiety... then what she's dealing with is ******* terrible, because being on stage in-front of thousands of people or in the spotlight is the worst environment a person can be in who is suffering from anxiety. Anxiety can also have a lot of negative effects too... like making someone feel tense and stiff... struggle keeping focus etc. Sometimes Britney shows lack of focus, nerves and stiffness in her performances. It has me wonder if the anxiety gets the better of her. I mean look what happened when the cartwheel move didnt work out at apple... its now gone from the show completely. My only thought over why is because the fears and anxiety of it happening again or worse has her think she can't do it any more on stage in front of all those people. Simple choreo feels safe and doable for her, but she tries to improve over time taking baby steps so its not rushed or forced so it doesn't add pressure to her and make it stressful 

I can't wait for you hoes to be wrong saying she won't do it or that it's impossible :queenriri:
With Carpool Karaoke I mean that didn't turn out amazing but at least we got something lol, you were all saying the same thing. ''She will never do it, Britney can't sing''
Now, you say the exact same thing about her performing at Superbowl. ''She won't do it, she can't dance, she needs complex choreo'', excuse me, BBMA 2016 says hi, the girl knows when to use all her energy and slay, she's not dumb. :byebitch:

Here's what I think:
This tour is probably to test her relevancy and most likely remind people that Britney still exists  as bad as that sounds. She would then release B10 the same week that she performs at SB in 2018, and that would be the smartest idea her team could have to push her music to the top of the charts and make hits again. But, lets be real, this is just a delusional thought.

44 minutes ago, borogroves said:

it's because whatever she ***** out on stage, people will still buy them and be grateful for it :shameless: if i were her, i wouldn't bother pushing myself either and just collect the money from these morons :shameless:

Exactly! Those idiots doesn't make her open her eyes about what is she offering on POM, that's why she keeps doing it! :sassybrit:

59 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

So you think whipping your head around and being flipped by a dancer is impressive when she's actually capable of pulling off more complex choreo like this?

Oh and not to mention she's able to actually do gymnastic movements again... WITHOUT dancer assistance.

She has the ability, she just has no one around to cut the crap and push her to be better.

Are you actually expecting Britney to do those gymnatics movement 1.5 hour non stop :byebitch: 

59 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Are you actually expecting Britney to do those gymnatics movement 1.5 hour non stop :byebitch: 

B10, yes.  Super Bowl, no.  She's already been there done that, and I can't imagine she'd do it again, especially now.  It's not that I don't think she could pull it off, because she totally could if she wanted to-  I just don't see her being interested because it takes so much prep time and hard work (rehearsals, photo shoots, press conferences, etc.).  That would be a lot to undertake.  If she ever does the Super Bowl again, I feel like it'll be as a support act, not a headliner.

53 minutes ago, borogroves said:

it's because whatever she ***** out on stage, people will still buy them and be grateful for it :shameless: if i were her, i wouldn't bother pushing myself either and just collect the money from these morons :shameless:

Morons? Piece of Me has been awarded as the best show in Vegas for couple of years. Just because Britney can't meet your (unrealistic) expectation, doesn't make ones who enjoy the show morons.

You're probably just judging the show from a youtube video with potato qualities so your opinion dont matter much :arianabye:

And why are you here? Get the *** out if you don't have anything new or nice to say :trash:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Like, people already notice she doesn't dance much anymore. It's been the same thing since 2011. My mom has even asked me "she doesn't dance like she used to anymore huh?". You can't sweep it under the rug anymore, the GP has caught on.

It's really sad. I love the woman to death but the arm choreos are really too much. It's boring. The whole skip around and arm choreo routine is tired. Get a new choreographer!

I don't want to sit at a SuperBowl party with all my friends and family there and watch my favorite artist make a fool out of herself doing this:

giphy.gif

That gif is terrible lmfao

thank god she's hot at least

29 minutes ago, radar89 said:

No? She can have filler numbers. Primeney had them too. But the opening, midsection and closer need to be better.

You're telling me she can't be arsed to serve prime level for at least 15-20 minutes?

Part of me does agree with @Kiiddy in that her anxiety hinders her from performing better, but on the other hand she does exhibit some lazy tendencies.

For example, Slave. Is it really difficult for her to pull this off? We know she can still do a split, she does it during Piece of Me every show.

I mean, she was doing the original routine during the FF Tour, which was the peak of her bad performing. So what's the excuse now where her energy is 10x better?

Honestly, if she's going to be putting on a show, perform the only way Britney Spears can perform... You're not gonna sing live AND you're not gonna serve the moves that have become synonymous with your name?

10 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Live Vocals .... K

127662_o.gif

Yeah, live vocals. Something Britney hasn't served in over a decade. Regardless, way to deflect and skip over my point. Those women aren't and were never known for their choreographies and thus won't be held to the standard that Britney is / was.

Just like Britney isn't known for singing live.

Archived