Are they prepping for B10 and Superbowl 2k18?

supbrit

imagine this timeline:

• world tour to prep her for Superbowl 2k18
  • world tour also increases her name recognition around the globe as a RELEVANT pop girl
  • 1st single release in the 1st quarter of 2018 
  • New Album release week of SB 
  • SB performance
  • POM 3.0 tickets on sale immediately after SB performance 

:drinky:

Edit: add football fantasy perfume release to the list as well  :weusay:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in an **** with her dancers, unfortunately Britney wasnt in the mood that day so it was just me with them, and while we ****** they told me about what the OP said :mhm: its all true bookmark me.

OP you must've been in the **** too since you know all this inside scoop :queenriri:

2 minutes ago, ohoney said:

This is my MAIN concern about her ever getting a SB stage...

Like, people already notice she doesn't dance much anymore. It's been the same thing since 2011. My mom has even asked me "she doesn't dance like she used to anymore huh?". You can't sweep it under the rug anymore, the GP has caught on.

It's really sad. I love the woman to death but the arm choreos are really too much. It's boring. The whole skip around and arm choreo routine is tired. Get a new choreographer!

I don't want to sit at a SuperBowl party with all my friends and family there and watch my favorite artist make a fool out of herself doing this:

giphy.gif

Just now, nels64 said:

Hey this actually sounds like a realistic plan...especially since it includes staying in Vegas, but still doing something for the 20th anniversary. Only thing that's a little off is that the 20th Anniversary is actually September 2018 for her first single and January 2019 for the album. So I actually see SB 2019 being more likely for 20th anniversary considering it's usually the first week of February and BOMT came out in Mid-January. 

I can see them releasing a greatest hits album for her 20th 

22 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She better not get on that SuperBowl stage with her Meghan Trainor esque choreography is all I have to say. :cigney:

Meghan Trainor clearly doesn't do a floor choregraphy like ones in Make Me, Work Btch, Slumber Party or black flip like in Breathe on Me :byebitch: You and other Nancies with the knee tap jokes are really predictable arent you :byebitch:

4 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Meghan Trainor clearly doesn't do a floor choregraphy like ones in Make Me, Work Btch, Slumber Party or black flip like in Breathe on Me :byebitch: You and other Nancies with the knee tap jokes are really predictable arent you :byebitch:

So you think whipping your head around and being flipped by a dancer is impressive when she's actually capable of pulling off more complex choreo like this?

Oh and not to mention she's able to actually do gymnastic movements again... WITHOUT dancer assistance.

https://instagram.com/p/BReN102AQm8/

She has the ability, she just has no one around to cut the crap and push her to be better.

1 minute ago, borogroves said:

don't be negative and say things as it is :uknowit: you got to be grateful to britney because of what she gave the pop scene 18 years ago :uknowit: 

Like Britney herself is such a mystery. She'll have these GOOD choreos that never see the light of a televised stage / she does acrobatics and high energy moves on social media but never incorporates them into her shows anymore. :ponderney:

Archived