should team b warn the ppl who r byuin tickets?

troubleguy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll be singing live during the Tour, it's only in Vegas where she lip syncs because of the bad air quality.

She would've sung live during Apple Music Festival and IHeart and Jonathan Ross and BBMAs, but unfortunately she had a sore throat on those occasions and had to rely on a backing track.  

But she'll definitely sing live on the tour. My cousin's friend in America knows Britney's brother Brian and (after some pestering) Brian texted my cousin's friend this message earlier today, 

"My sister, Britney Spears, will sing live everywhere apart from Vegas. Her doctors told her it's not safe for her voice because of the poor air quality in Vegas. Celine Dion and Mariah Carey lip sync here too. My sister will be singing live during the tour and her voice has never sounded better, honestly."

11 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

She'll be singing live during the Tour, it's only in Vegas where she lip syncs because of the bad air quality.

She would've sung live during Apple Music Festival and IHeart and Jonathan Ross and BBMAs, but unfortunately she had a sore throat on those occasions and had to rely on a backing track.  

But she'll definitely sing live on the tour. My cousin's friend in America knows Britney's brother Brian and (after some pestering) Brian texted my cousin's friend this message earlier today, 

"My sister, Britney Spears, will sing live everywhere apart from Vegas. Her doctors told her it's not safe for her voice because of the poor air quality in Vegas. Celine Dion and Mariah Carey lip sync here too. My sister will be singing live during the tour and her voice has never sounded better, honestly."

slay :mybodyisready:

28 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Those happened months apart. If her throat has been sore for that much time she should seek a doctor ASAP.

34 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

tumblr_mcgyhcnlXK1r2qaggo1_400.gif

Archived