Things I've noticed about my fellow Filipinos' online reaction to the Manila concert

forefortifive

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, aspireone said:

There's also a surpringly high number of references to "Girl in My Mirror" from the OIDIA album.

Must've been a country-only radio single, kinda like Destiny's child's "Brown Eyes" or Bruno Mars' "Versace on the Floor"

yes. Girl in the Mirror was kinda released only in the philippine radios. I'll Never stop loving you was also played in some of the radio stations all over. 

That's where you take me reached the top spot in the Music Charts too. 

36 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

its true :orangu: americans are morons

I don't want to say too much that could offend anyone, but you could be right, especially when you consider who's president :meltdown:  I'm amazed that so many voted for him. I've seen Kitchen Nightmares, my mum often watches it, and the American ones are terrible. The food looks worse than in the UK version. I've heard a lot of dodgy things about their food. I read that their meat is pumped with chemicals and hormones, which would put me off eating it.

7 hours ago, BraveGraphics said:

Cheesy pop pretty famous in Asia actually so I am not surprised that they stan Sometimes there :staysalty:

Agreed 

Most britney's cheesy pop song chart well in my country. Song like criminal, IWG, perfume charted better than robotic-singing-style song like WB/Womanizer

Archived