Europe Dates?

CircusTourStan

Do YOU think Britney's bringing the Piece Of Me Tour or something to Europe? I just read that she was coming to the UK on the 21st July, hope it's true... I didn't get tickets for the AMF (although I begged the venue and even went there and saw tons of fans, funny/cringe story, one day I'll tell y'all). I became a fan when I was 10 years old in the end of 2011 and she had already been to the UK, so yeah you can work out my situation:sobbing:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She and her team need to realize that COMING TO UK DOES NOT EQUAL COMING TO EUROPE, its literally ONE SINGLE COUNTRY in europe AND ITS EVEN SPLIT BY WATER FROM THE CONTINENT FFS. Europe is split in areas, she needs to visit france and germany so western europeans could come, and she needs to visit Poland/Hungary/Serbia so eastern and south-eastern europeans could come. WTF is wrong with them everyone knows this. 

Beyonce ******* started her world tour in Serbia because its the central point of south-eastern Europe and 10 surrounding countries could attend her concert cuz its near. Britneys moronic team has no strategy whatsoever:meltdown::meltdown:

2 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

She and her team need to realize that COMING TO UK DOES NOT EQUAL COMING TO EUROPE, its literally ONE SINGLE COUNTRY in europe AND ITS EVEN SPLIT BY WATER FROM THE CONTINENT FFS. Europe is split in areas, she needs to visit france and germany so western europeans could come, and she needs to visit Poland/Hungary/Serbia so eastern and south-eastern europeans could come. WTF is wrong with them everyone knows this. 

Beyonce ******* started her world tour in Serbia because its the central point of south-eastern Europe and 10 surrounding countries could attend her concert cuz its near. Britneys moronic team has no strategy whatsoever:meltdown::meltdown:

Don't disrespect her team. It's even crazy that you think it's as easy as to what Britney herself or Larry would want to go and what countries they have in mind. Have you ever thought about the fact that when a TOUR is being planned and booked its up to the record company among others to weight in on where to go without playing for empty arenas since they know the exact number and scales of record sales and streams etc for each country, which is what they have to have in mind before planning a concert. And then add Live Nation who I am sure makes the final decisions  of where to go and what venue to book and work around - they want her to visit places she'll sell. 

Ofc I get that you want her to visit your area, I would want her to go to Sweden too. But I understand better - after being abscent from touring for a while and promoting throughout Europe, with an ever changing music industry, she might not be able to perform a concert here right now. After this tour and another record like Glory - she might be able to do so in in the future again.

We as FANS have to go to the larger cities of EUROPE - like London, Paris etc where the market is huge.  Just hope they'll have several dates in those cities for as many as possible to be able to get tickets. Money is an issue for many, but there is hope. Try to get tickets first and book flights with airlines like Ryanair or something if money is a problem. There is always a way if there is enough dates - and IF London is coming up that is SO MUCH easier than going to Vegas.

1 hour ago, Dynasty said:

Yes and they are soon leaving the European Union. The 'Brexit' negotiations are starting today. Hopefully it won't cause any problems with Britney's tour. It's a shame when politics gets in the way of Britney shows or whatever.

55 minutes ago, SomeoneGimmeBritney said:

Yes and they are soon leaving the European Union. The 'Brexit' negotiations are starting today. Hopefully it won't cause any problems with Britney's tour. It's a shame when politics gets in the way of Britney shows or whatever.

it wont be a problem. They are just leaving the political community thats all, they will always be a part of Europe and im glad for that, they deserve their spot in european history and geography :mhm:

On 29/03/2017 at 2:27 PM, Dynasty said:

it wont be a problem. They are just leaving the political community thats all, they will always be a part of Europe and im glad for that, they deserve their spot in european history and geography :mhm:

True, but there is so much uncertainty. The British news media have been on about it all week. Nobody knows the real effects it will have on everything. I just hope the UK and Ireland can agree on trade deals and stuff. 

Archived